• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xpert Eleven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
With the season drawing to its conclusion and with us done already, why not find a way to pass the tedious Arsenal-less summer months? :D

This is an online football management game and we have an Arsenal league going on at the moment. The thread for it is HERE, hidden away in the 'Football Games' part of the forum, which is why I'm posting this in Arsenal talk, to see if anyone who is unaware of it would be interested.

"Xpert Eleven is the game where you can challenge your friends in the noble art of coaching a football team. It is completely free to play Xpert Eleven. You can either create your very own league or join an existing league."

"We consider Xpert Eleven to be a social game that everybody can play. It's easy to play, but hard to master."

Like the website says, Xpert 11 is a free online management game which importantly doesn't take much time out of your week to play (around ten minutes) and is easy to get into (but 'hard to master'). If you give the game some time and take an interest beyond the simpler aspects of the game, you'll find there's a lot to learn.

There's an A-M league going on (we're currently in silly season, so this is the perfect time to join), so why not have a few more members join in?

Plan of action:

1. Check out the thread posted above
2. Go to http://www.xperteleven.com
3. Sign up with your AM username, please! :)
4. Search for this league ID: 113109
5. Once you've done this, just drop AnthonyG a PM on AM to clarify everything.

If you're interested, just post your interest in the Football Games thread. Also, if you have any questions, queries or want some help, just post there/here as well.

Here are two links that might help you get a feel for the game:

http://www.xperteleven.com/ruler.aspx?RuleID=34

http://www.xperteleven.com/screenshots.aspx

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Nice touch Don :)

So if our beloved team can't win it on the pitch this season, we will win it in this game ;)

Don Pacifico

Established Member
You don't have to be around on matchdays, that's one of the positives of this game.

You set up your tactics for your next match (or any match in the future) and then on matchday, the system plays out the result. Basically, you don't manage 'live'.

DREVAK

Established Member
There's a fair few applications in my inbox, and some of them seem pretty random – if I might ask everyone to PM me here on A-M with the details of your application, so we can separate the nasty evil outside folk from us chosen ones.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I signed up with my A-M username, was that correct? I mean my Team Name is 'Quicker than Walcott' but my site member name is something else.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Preferably the name you sign up as should be your AM username but so long as DREVAK knows what your username is (ie. who you are), then there shouldn't be a problem.

Rorz

Established Member
Sounds interesting, I may give it a try!

Is it basically FM, but playing matches against other people?

DREVAK

Established Member
Oh and one more thing – maybe take a minute or two to check out the game so that you see what it is like, so that you don't realize it's something you hate and abhor two days into the new season.

otfgoon

Established Member
Don Pacifico said:
Preferably the name you sign up as should be your AM username but so long as DREVAK knows what your username is (ie. who you are), then there shouldn't be a problem.

Am already in another xpert league with that username so I can't change it to my A-M one.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
otfgoon said:
Don Pacifico said:

Am already in another xpert league with that username so I can't change it to my A-M one.

Okay, well PM DREVAK with your X11 username and there shouldn't be a problem with your application.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The transfer system isnt as easy as you guys thinks!

This is far more challenging than FM though, involves alot of tactics and team building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom