• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Toure: Arsenal's Next Superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was always a top talent, I remember watching him in the African Nations when be was young, and he was up and down the pitch all game, going past players for fun etc. He then went to places like Greece etc. But that African Nations left a mark on me, mainly because you're thinking "new Vieira".

Anyway, no big deal, you win some you lose some when you're a footballer manager. Alex Ferguson will tell you he nearly Ronaldo, Batistuta, Ronaldinho, Zidane and Henry etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom