• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeferson Soteldo

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This guy is just the best, his celebrations are everything you want from a 5ft Venezuelan pocket rocket

Erpk9VIXAAAbuE_

Erpk9iPXEAIk8m3

REWB

Lol @people writing him off because of his height, this guy would probably **** up 98% of this forum. Moreover, he doesnt look so "small" here, he's quite stocky now it seems. he looks to have that south american flair but most importantly that south american aggression, kinda reminds me of Alexis Sanchez. Could be a very good addition, 12 goals last season. Someone mentioned traore taking him on...trust me with his type of aggression you aint getting past him easy, doesnt matter how big you are.

Arsenio Venger

He rules. Great control and dribble. I remember a Copa game against Brasil, he had to the run out the clock to get the tie and he had to have been in the corner for like 10 minutes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This guy should be representing the ****ing Lollypop Guild, not Arsenal :lol:
Tbf to him he wears the nr 10 shirt for Santos. One of the biggest clubs in South America. So he must be legit footballer

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Tbf to him he wears the nr 10 shirt for Santos. One of the biggest clubs in South America. So he must be legit footballer

That doesn't mean much, really. Santos was on the brink of getting Robinho back in, when people finally got smart about his group rape conviction in Italy.

Santo's current President wanted to go through with it anyway, but thankfully sponsors and fan groups got in the way to make sure he never wore the Santos shirt again.

That not withstanding, the Serie A in Brazil is in constant shif year after year. There's no real hegemony like we see in Europe.

Just look at how Cruzeiro are doing right now or even how Palmeiras was doing a bit less than a decade ago. It's a huge see-saw and 70% of the clubs are super tradicional.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That doesn't mean much, really. Santos was on the brink of getting Robinho back in, when people finally got smart about his group rape conviction in Italy.

Santo's current President wanted to go through with it anyway, but thankfully sponsors and fan groups got in the way to make sure he never wore the Santos shirt again.

That not withstanding, the Serie A in Brazil is in constant shif year after year. There's no real hegemony like we see in Europe.

Just look at how Cruzeiro are doing right now or even how Palmeiras was doing a bit less than a decade ago. It's a huge see-saw and 70% of the clubs are super tradicional.
I get all that. But you can be legit footballer and not suited to the PL. I think that describes him well. At 5’2 to already reached where he has is testimony to that.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Lol @people writing him off because of his height, this guy would probably **** up 98% of this forum. Moreover, he doesnt look so "small" here, he's quite stocky now it seems. he looks to have that south american flair but most importantly that south american aggression, kinda reminds me of Alexis Sanchez. Could be a very good addition, 12 goals last season. Someone mentioned traore taking him on...trust me with his type of aggression you aint getting past him easy, doesnt matter how big you are.
Crazy to see somebody shorter than Messi on the same pitch.

He’s unbelievably quick though. He might even have quicker feet than Santi.

neimad

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom