• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Young Guns 2.0

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

AAlywan

Being Romanian, here is a few thing i've learned about him from a Football Manager (the game) ACS Poli Timisoara researcher (where he came from) :
-box to box type midfielder
-very aggresive, and very good technique on the ball. He told me he won a lot of duels 1v1 against older/tougher/more experienced players than him. And he's not afraid to go 1v1, Wilshere-like
-He already debuted in the first team (second Romanian league), but played just 2 matches, one in cup and one in league. Not a big deal you could say, but trust me, young kids in Romania get very,very, very ,very hard trust from their managers.
-ACS Poli just got promoted into romanian Premier League, and this researcher told me he was going to be an important squad player for them this season
-Very serious guy, very professional, something it's hard to find at a 16yrs old Romanian kid. Very highly regarded by this researcher, he told me, and i quote "he is a phenomen", best young kid we've had in decades
-Captain of Romania U16 National Team. And here is where he gets all the attention. He is the heart of the midfield
-He could also play as a Winger - Ramsey-like

I hope he's right, but the thing is : we all know how stocked we are in midfield, both first team, and academy... who's gonna impose there ? Him / Zelalem / Crowley or others?

PS: Sorry for bad english

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Thank you for your response mate, sounds like an exciting lad we have signed.

Its nice to have a kid come in these days and we know he isnt going to be starting for us in the new season :)

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The quality in the youth set up has been lacking in recent years but there is a concerted effort get youth players of a much higher quality coming through the ranks. They club is in the middle of revamping the whole youth set up, so we can look forward to a higher caliber of youth player coming into the club and later into the first team.

Hopefully, young Vlad is one of these future stars. He sounds promising.

SA Gunner

The quality in the youth set up has been lacking in recent years but there is a concerted effort get youth players of a much higher quality coming through the ranks. They club is in the middle of revamping the whole youth set up, so we can look forward to a higher caliber of youth player coming into the club and later into the first team.

Hopefully, young Vlad is one of these future stars. He sounds promising.

Yes, this and the recent noises from the recently appointed head of our youth set up were good as well. Andries Jonker is his name, I believe.

We need a strong youth setup, nothing better than getting and producing some of the world's best players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could we possibly see a loan for Zelalem this year? Or Maitland-Niles perhaps?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hopefully Chuba gets a good loan somewhere. There was talk last summer that he might go to Feyenoord or FC Twente before Giroud's injury so maybe that option will come up again.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Hopefully Chuba gets a good loan somewhere. There was talk last summer that he might go to Feyenoord or FC Twente before Giroud's injury so maybe that option will come up again.
Hopefully Chuba scores a ****ing competitive goal! Regardless, he looks class but needs to improve in front of goal imo.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Years away i'd guess, we'll see him in pre-season at the very most. If he's very advanced for his age he'll make the U21's but i'm guessing he'll enter the U18's at first.

I'd be very surprised to see him make a cup appearance, he'd have to show some serious talent the second he arrives to muster that i reckon. Debuts at 17 are reserved for some of the very most talented at that age.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom