• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal shirt(s)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think this thread will double up as a record of favourites for a long time to come.

Perhaps we should get a poll going, once we establish the common favourites.

Ill start with mine...

Recent ones, Ill post my oldies later.

2007-08 Herbert Chapman shirt
cesc-fabregas1.jpg

2008-09 away
arsenal_1364735c.jpg

2009-10 away
Arsenal-09-10-away-shirt.jpg

2004-05 away
Arsenal-04-BlueM.jpg

What's yours?

Rorz

Established Member
I wasn't even around at the time but I love this one. The tribute they made a few years back was great but the original is just class, (and not just because of that night!)

N_M_A2621.jpg

otfgoon

Established Member
Kraig wins, asa's first a close second.

From the modern era our new kit is probably my favorite actually.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's a classic, Kraig, no doubt, but I grew up watching an Arsenal team wearing the JVC shirts. Those unsponsored efforts, beautiful as they are, are before my time.

Kraig

Established Member
I know what you mean Asa (im only 26 myself) but i have watched alot of the 70/71 season (and rightly so!) and it will always hold a special place for me. Plus, its the quintessential Arsenal shirt. Red body, white sleeves. Are you listening NIKE!

-Shaun-

ArsenalALS0304.gif

03/04 away kit, legendary. I like this years away shirt as well, but just wish the brown colours were replaced with blue.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
The historic gold away one with the Sega logo from 01/02 where we last won the league and cup double and famously won the league at Old Trafford.
Also the yellow away one from 05/06, the season where we made the champions league final.

outlaw_member

Established Member
asajoseph said:
SA Gunner, you have an awful taste in shirts.

DSCN1197.JPG

:lol:

That shirt is an abomination.

I loved the away shirt from 03/04 which Shaun posted. The redcurrent home shirt from 06 was also classy, although it grew on me, as I really disliked it at first. No doubt, some classic Henry goals had something to do with that. 8)) The yellow away shirt from that season was also great.

arsenal-away-classic-for-sale-football-shirt-1994-1995-s_11609_1.jpg

I really liked the above one, but I think that was partly because it was the first Arsenal shirt I had.

Speaking of more abhorrent shirts;
zigzagsnyggbild.gif

2288990467_374a658ef2.jpg

jerome2158

Established Member
the yellow/blue from a few years back was 08-09, not 07. Though it was also one of my favorite kits from recent years.

The 01/02 sega kit was a nice one, though it does seem a bit bland. The all yellow kits from the 70s (before my time) all looked great too

Hoya

Sega shirts back from 01-02. Man I loved those. 03-04 Away were class as well, only shirt I ever got with a name on the back (Henry of course)

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom