• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

your most wanted Arsenal player?

gooner#1

The next player I would like most to see PLAYING in a Arsenal shirt would have to be David Bently on the right.If Freddie is injured he would be really good there once he gets some experience ,playing behind the other great DB.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
you mean other than the current first team squad? are you including other teams or just reserves?

if other teams, i would like to see Nesta or Zidane

if reserves, Ali or Senderos....

Split

Senderos should be available in about a month, so we may see him in action this season....

Ali is fit and available for bolton.

Clichy, Hoyte, Cesc, Bentley, Ali, Senderos (even tho I haven't seen him yet) all excite me a lot!! Would love to see them all make it into the first team at some stage...

gooner#1

USArsenal said:
you mean other than the current first team squad? are you including other teams or just reserves?

if other teams, i would like to see Nesta or Zidane

if reserves, Ali or Senderos....
Both
Senderos is another one I would like to see filling in for kolosol

arsenal4life

kanuuu said:
I think Senderos can play as a right back aswell.

the most one for me is Senderos

but he CAN NOT play at the right back

he is a natural CB and Wenger said he is similar to Adams

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Already heaping praise on another newish player. This will only raise expectations and can only lead to a downfall. No-one, and I mean no-one should be likened to TA6 untill we actually see him perform consistently, or else we are setting our players up for a fall ie. Cygan.

jc8gooner

I too really want to see Senderos. I still haven't seen the guy play yet! If, fingers crossed, we do win the league, he might get a few games at the end.

Mark

Established Member
I am looking forward to seeing Aliadiere, Bentley, Cesc, Clichy, Hoyte and Senderos break into the team over the years. They have the potential to be future Arsenal stars.

Double_H

Established Member
Isragooner said:
A-I-M-A-R...He's bursting with talent!

Belive me he lost it
i like Valencia in Spain ...and this season and last season he keeps getting worse and worse
i dunno what happend 2 this guy .
i remember one day i was sayin he will be a Top Class player . :(

rufus

jaap stam

great defender + he would be easy to get, since lazio is in desperate need of cash...

but then again, i don´t know if satm wants return to u.k.

Mark

Established Member
Svard eyes Gunners future

Perhaps Svard is a possibility? I haven't seen him playing for Stoke but I know he scored the other day, a good goal as well, and Sky seem to think he's doing well. He might be a useful squad player in the future as he can play as a CB or a defensive CM, maybe even LB. What do you all think?

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom