• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YOUR team in PES5....

Tegh

Established Member
If you hold it whilst dribbling, it's slower than R1, but the ball is kept closer to your feet so it's great for side-stepping defenders. Double tapping it with Rdinho, C.Ronaldo and a few others will perform the flip flap.

If you keep tapping it, then use a change of direction it'll turn a lot sharper, again useful for beating defenders.

If you hold R2 whilst shooting, you take a more precise shot. It limits your power, but directs the ball better and should only really be used once you're in the area.

If the ball's in the air, then by holding R2 and pressing the directional button you can move your player towards the ball. A more exaggerated version of this is holding R2 and R1 together to gain total control of your player, known as Super Cancel. Then you can just move him of your own accord. Super cancel is effective if you think you're going to be second to the ball, and good for moving onto through balls that look to be going astray.

nazo

Established Member
thanx for the tips.
lol and take it easy tonight, dont start the things you did last night :lol:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Third season update:

Top of Division 1. Have signed Diaby and Liverpool offered me money AND Stevie Gerrard for Freddie Ljungberg (see ya Fred!)

3-4-3

----------------Almunia
------Hoyte---Senderos---Cole
--------------^
--------------^
------------Toure
------Fabregas-------Gerrard
-----------------Hleb

---------------Reyes
-------van Persie-----Henry

Lukazan

Established Member
RocktheCasbah,

I've got Walcott's stats if you're insterested? I have done myself but I've seen alot of Walcott and I think they're pretty realistic. I've also got, what is IMO, a better appearence than the one posted by Xile if you'd like it.. just let us know.

I'm currently sitting 2nd in the league to Chelsea with about 6 games to go. I have to play Chelsea away and Liverpool at home, but Chelsea also have to play Liverpool.. it's going to be very close.

I've never done the treble and I won't be doing it this season either, having been knocked out the FA Cup by Man City in the first round..

And oddly enough I've only won the actual league once.. and that was the season before this one, so I am looking to retain it.

Going strong in the CL, just beaten Bayern Munich in the first KO stage with an agg score of 4-2 to me, not sure who I've got next

Henry has been the top scorer in every season so far, apart from the season before last where Henry and van Persie both finished on 24 goals each 8). van Persie is never far behind though.

Top scorer in Europe is Henry with 106 goals, van Persie is 4 places behind him with 76.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, that'd be great, I got some stats on Walcott (I think Tegh posted them here- or I did) but I haven't got a clue how tall he should be etc... and to be honest the appearance info I have found on him has been downright confusing!

Thanks.

Tegh

Established Member
I don't play ML much, prefer playing mates online.
I may have to give her a go though.

James

Established Member
I hardly play ML either, instead have a league with my mates at Uni which i'm currently dominating. There's some competition going on here on Monday, but i've got exams i really should be revising for. If i turned up, none of them would have a chance so it's only fair...

gunnerGH

Established Member
Im in season 6

I have:

Fredriksson

senderos-toure-cole

hleb-fabregas-aimar-shaw

henry-torres-reyes

My reserves include:
Pires
Campbell
Clichy
Espinosa
Owusu
Lupoli
Kim-Cyun-Hi
Ivanshitz

Tegh

Established Member
James said:
I hardly play ML either, instead have a league with my mates at Uni which i'm currently dominating. There's some competition going on here on Monday, but i've got exams i really should be revising for. If i turned up, none of them would have a chance so it's only fair...
lol. It's quite fun, but I keep getting 1-1 draw's on five star. Some **** corner, goalie fumbles right into their ****ing striker in the 44th minute when I'm 1-0 up from a corner that should have been MY free kick. The CPU's player practically pulled my players clothes off and raped him. Going to have to up my game.

Tegh

Established Member
There's some of them above.
I've bought Rosicky and Torres, sold Bergkamp.
Now I'm in debt, misread the bloody numbers.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
There's some of them above.
I've bought Rosicky and Torres, sold Bergkamp.
Now I'm in debt, misread the bloody numbers.

thats what happened to me when i bought torres. i didnt know what i was doing. i learned the hard way.

Tegh

Established Member
It's so gay that you have to use a capital letter when searching for someone. -_-

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
It's so gay that you have to use a capital letter when searching for someone. -_-
omg, now thats why it never finds a player when i search :eek:ops:

kamikaze80

Established Member
for those of you playing on PC, i hope you have d/led wolf's superpatch 1.0. theres a 2.0 version out but i havent tried it yet. it basically combines various appearances, updated rosters, formations, stats and league/team names. look for the torrent.

theres an option file coming out soon from a guy called PLF which is going to be the most accurate player data available. i think hes waiting for WE9 to come out so he doesnt have to do a separate OF for that one as well.

Lukazan

Established Member
Theo Walcott

Skin colour - 3
Head Height -6
Head Width - +2
Overall Position - +3

Brows: 21, 0, +2, -2
Eyes: 3, 0, +2, +2, 0, 1, Brown 2
Nose: 6, -1, 0
Cheeks: 1, +3
Mouth: 2, 0, -1
Jaw: 3, -3, +1

Physique
Height: 176
Weight: 68
Neck Length: -1
Nech width: +1
Shoulder height: -1
Shoulder width: -2
Chest measurement: -1
Waist Circumference: -2
Arm Circumference: -1
Leg Circumference: -1
Calf Circumference: -1
Leg Length: +2

Boots
White Mercurial Nikes (If you've made them)

I think he has his shirt untucked quite abit, I just left it tucked in though, up to you.

Stats:
Injury A

Stars
Dribbling
Reaction
Scoring

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom