• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Agreed. It's one thing to have a fetish for tiny technicans, but just because you like to w-ank off to xavi and iniesta keeping the ball forever does not mean it's ok to insult an Arsenal great who always left his heart on the pitch and was instrumental in 3 Fa Cup Wins.
Shows exactly what is wrong with todays Fifa/Football Manager videogame and Twitter generation, nerds with big mouth behind their keyboard who are so far away from actual football that they are not in touch with the roots of the game. Pathetic.
First, stop insulting Xavi and Iniesta, they are amazing players.

Second, I like players regardless of their height. Zidane, Scholes, Vieira, Seedorf. Pirlo, Fabregas, Kroos, Thiago......Some of them have great physical attributes too...I don’t get why you would think that I like players based on their height.

Kysus

How many times do I have to say this? My user name is about the actual Football Manager because I like tactical analysis. It has nothing to do with those unrealistic football games. Haven’t play those game for years.

Unlike you. I never attack anyone here personally for what they like or don’t like. I might say “ramsey is a shxt player”. But I would never say “because you like ramsey, you are shxt”.

Football forum is a place for you to discuss and express your views on football, tactics and players. My opinion is that ramsey is nothing close to a good player. Bite me.

However, this is not a place for anyone to attack other members on here based on their views. I might provide evidence that why he is not a good player and I will argue with them. But I wouldn’t call people who like ramsey stupid or something.
Are you that thick?
You literally call a human being,"shxt" because you do not like the way they play football. That's not even taking into account that said human being has been an Arsenal Great who played his guts out whenever he stepped on the pitch while you supposedly post as an Arsenal fan. Pathetic.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Are you that thick?
You literally call a human being,"shxt" because you do not like the way they play football. That's not even taking into account that said human being has been an Arsenal Great who played his guts out whenever he stepped on the pitch while you supposedly post as an Arsenal fan. Pathetic.
Further prove that you are more keen to attack the person who has a different view to you, rather than actually discuss on the matter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't think we interested the hype over him because fans created his ability and scouting reports look like young Partey so we can't partner partey with similar profile.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Mali are just trying to get our hopes up, tbh.

You know as soon as he pens that Arsenal contract, Mali will announce their AFCON squad early and with Bissouma being the first name on it!

Likely hahaha.

I've said it thousands of times though and @yousif_arsenal just mentioned it as well. Bissouma just isn't the guy to partner Partey for a more progressive team. The club know this with Bissouma not being top of the list.

This should be the one and main target here. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…the traits he shares with partey is simply that they’re both physical, athletic, mobile and good all around footballers. He would literally transform the midfield in so many ways. He could play 10 years for arsenal, register 0 Goals and assists and would still transform our attack..literally only downside is afcon

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This should be the one and main target here. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…the traits he shares with partey is simply that they’re both physical, athletic, mobile and good all around footballers. He would literally transform the midfield in so many ways. He could play 10 years for arsenal, register 0 Goals and assists and would still transform our attack..literally only downside is afcon

There's better technicians we could sign to progress the team further. A midfield of Partey and Bissouma is terrible for games where you need to break down a low block.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

There's better technicians we could sign to progress the team further. A midfield of Partey and Bissouma is terrible for games where you need to break down a low block.
And Neves is the answer?

Cause I watched Wolves last season where they struggled to do anything, where as Brighton played better stuff than both Wolves and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom