• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zidane-Gerrard is the best player in the world.

BannedKwame

I respect Zindane and his opinion, but I have to disagree. Sure his current form is terrific, and Benitez has decided just like Ferguson did with Ronaldo last year, that some players must simply be let loose if you want to maximize their effectiveness, even if you lose in some areas as a result.

Still, I think Messi is superior, as is Xavi. As is Ronaldo. As is Vidic. As is Cech. etc. But yea, Gerrard is a terrific player.

alonso14

Established Member
Lukazan said:
alonso14 said:
Lukazan said:

oh, may i ask why

Things just seem a little too convenient.

i will try and find the post

however, if you look at random chatting...someone on there remembers before I came back

I dont know why I am justifying myself....but my history on here is in fits and starts....

sometimes I can post and then I will go through periods where I cant

I am 40...i have seen us lose before....

alonso14

Established Member
<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35012&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35012&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=540</a>

someone rememembers

bottom post

True Gooner

Established Member
To be honest it's not like Alonso has anything to be embarrassed about.

Besides, he's been around even after we put 6 past them at Anfield and we knocked them out of the FA cup thanks to two goals from Rosicky.

dos1986

Established Member
alonso14 said:
https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35012&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=540

someone rememembers

bottom post

Whatever..

I know you wont be around when ye blow the title.I cant wait to see Chelksi batter ye, really looking forward to it.Ye have some really scumy fella's in your team, your captain and vice captain in particular are real scumbags.

@ True Gooner...Know one cares about the english cups, Alonso only comes around when he has a reason to.He's a good poster and a good lad, but he has his own agenda.Nothing wrong with that, but he shouldn't get so upset when we stick it to him.

tam1886

Established Member
You're right Dos, he shouldn't get upset. I hope it doesn't come down to him leaving in a huff, eh?

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
ibby said:
arsenalfc0719 said:
Yes, Cassano.

You guys who are laughing obviously haven't seen him play any time recently.

Double_H, I can't take you seriously after sayings something like this "I can name 100 player better than him" Lol, now that's laughable. Watch your football, watch him play, then comment, if you haven't seen him play lately shut the f**k up.

I have watched Cassano very closely this season and to say he is the second best player in the World is laughable.

Apart from the a few players, Double H's list is pretty accurate.
Pretty accurate? :lol: Nasri :lol: , Sagna :lol: , David Villa :lol:, I could go on...

This definitely confirms that he doesn't watch Cassano play frequently. Anyone who closely follows La Serie A would easily tell you that right now Cassano is the most in form player of the league. Defenders can't stop him.

Our of the whole list he named I can't think of one player, who is in better form then Cassano right now.

Right now, Cassano is the second best player in the world. Watch him play a couple of matches then come back and comment.

ibby

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Pretty accurate? :lol: Nasri :lol: , Sagna :lol: , David Villa :lol:, I could go on...

Why are you laughing at David Villa's selection? And please go on, it will only make you look more like a fool.

This definitely confirms that he doesn't watch Cassano play frequently. Anyone who closely follows La Serie A would easily tell you that right now Cassano is the most in form player of the league. Defenders can't stop him.

1.I watch Serie A very closely so don't play that card with me.
2.Being the best player on form and actually being the best player is slightly different.

Our of the whole list he named I can't think of one player, who is in better form then Cassano right now.

Bar a few players, Double H's list is pretty accurate. I am eagerly awaiting your attempt to name other players from that list that Cassano is better than. I mean picking Cassano over a player that has been one of the Top 3 in his position this year is laughable.

Right now, Cassano is the second best player in the world. Watch him play a couple of matches then come back and comment.

:roll:

Like I said, don't play that card with me.

This attempt to start a bandwagon has failed miserably.

Oh and check it,

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38632&start=30

Look who I included in my team of the year, long before you made your selection.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Sssssssssurrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

pinky_brain.jpg

Double_H

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Pretty accurate? : Nasri , Sagna : , David Villa :lol:, I could go on...

so does that mean everyone is wrong and you are right ? :roll:

who would you take on your team Sagana or Cassano and beside best player in the world and 8 goals in the league :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom