Zizo, the Arsenal wonderkid

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by THunter, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

2. jones

jones Not German FFS Trusted

Zak Ansah was that Manure supporting brat, wasn't he? Remember the little pest celebrating their win over us on facebook, ****ing kids these days.

3. yuvken

yuvken New Member Elite

Same boy. Wonder what happens to kids like that when they stay at a club till they're part of it. He's supposed to be quite good, but not one of the super talents, as far as I know (and from what I have seen).

4. leo_ense

leo_ense New Member

Some of those kids are trying to hack him down like hell :lol:

5. KY

KY New Member

If he gets to 20 without getting anything broken, he'll be messi. But thats gonna be tough the way people are hacking him down.

6. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Oh wow, I had forgotten about this. Any chance someone can dig up the interview where Wenger said that?

7. SomGooner

SomGooner Prolific Liker

This Zak Ansah?

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=61161</a>

8. yuvken

yuvken New Member Elite

Yes, there's only one. It was a bit surprising they didn't kick him out immediately, but don't forget he was a kid (still is actually), and what we see from the outside could be quite far from what they know inside the team.
    Doubt he's developed into a rocket scientist, though.

9. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

LoL stupidity level : unprofessional footballer

10. Wenger14

Wenger14 New Member Elite

He was 16 at the time? Just a kid. I don't think we should hold that against him. Van Persie did worse.

11. DontPushMe

DontPushMe New Member

Yeah i thought the same thing. Hes done ok in limited action with the england under 17 and 16s so im guessing they held onto him for his sale value in a year or 2. Doubt he has the quality to make it with us or united.

No interest in this Zizo kid, hes at least 10 years from making any impact and this thread will be long forgotten about by then.

12. Racing_Arsenal

Racing_Arsenal Active Member

A few hours ago, this little boy came to my mind dont know why... anyone know if he is still in the Arsenal Academy?

13. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

He wants to be a train driver instead, or drive a big red truck.

14. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

:lol: :lol:

say yes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.