• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

chessygoal

If he can stay injury free for a while, Sturridge has to be our priority next summer. I can see him leaving if Liverpool finishes outside CL spots.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Apart from Carvalho, are there are any other good defensive midfielders out there ? We might need to sign at least one in January or in next summer before the Euros.

I believe there couple decent players in the PL that would provide excellent cover for Coquelin for the DCM role.

McCarthy - Granted he has had a couple of poor games this season but last season he was consistently good. Plays at a high tempo, closing players down, pressing, harassing & technically decent player to too.

Yacob - Criminally underrated, easily one the better players in this role in the league.

Last edited:

JENSON_GUNNER

I believe there couple decent players in the PL that would provide excellent cover for Coquelin for the DCM role.

McCarthy - Granted he has had a couple of poor games this season but last season he was consistently good. Plays at a high tempo, closing players down, pressing, harassing & technically decent player to too.

Yacob - Criminally underrated, easily one the better players in this role in the league.
Decent shouts, not sure McCarthy would join Arsenal to sit on the bench but he is a decent at distributing the ball too which is another plus.

Yacob is a proper water carrier but he is already 28 and might prefer to be starting games but wouldn't say no to him as a backup. I think Arsenal can do better than him though.

gunnergoa

*I want to see a diff sort of DM then Le Coq . want to see Gilberto silvaesque Dm some one who doesn't just slide into tackle but most importantly can pass the ball as well a deep lying playmaker my first pick is William Carvalho if we cant get him then Maxime Gonaloans

Rogues

Xhaka, Gaya, Fekir, a striker (Icardi, PEA, Sturridge (I also quite like Berahino every time I watch him)).

Last edited:

gunnergoa

apparently we are after Ajax's next, next big thing Viktor Fisher finally it seems that Wenger has had enough with Ox's inconsistencies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Stewart Fisher (Journalist for the Herald) reported that Brian McDermott was at the Celtic vs Fenerbahce and he speculated that Brain was possibly there to keep tabs on Fernandao.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He's got the best job in the world, makes nearly 100k a week, can retire when he is 35, yet he can't show a little professionalism and team-spirit. What a ****ing ****.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom