• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

BigDane

Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for Costa in January if Chelsea continue this form for a while.

Pull it off we have a beast on our hands, if not we just unsettle him a bit, give Chelsea some of their own medicine.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Gibbs replacement, first-team striker contender, Coquelin backup, Arteta replacement, Rosicky replacement (Love him, but he's not playing any and it's terrible keeping him as backup.) Flamini as Özil's pet parrot.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Callum Wilson for me looks a top talent, quick powerful, good shot on him and a decent finisher. I supposed I'd prefer PEA but this lad would improve us I think.

gunnergoa

William carvalho he is strong intelligent good on the ball has a good pass on him and can play as CB .......Wenger really likes him we have been linked with him every year hopefully in Jan this gets done

BobP

Memri Fan
Favre.

This guy has got to be looked at after Wenger, absolutely has to.

He can achieve more with less, pays attention to the minutest of tactical details, absolute football fanatic, not afraid to utilize young players, plays beautiful well organized football, would be licking his lips at the prospect of having to manage guys like Sanchez, Ox and Özil, he's a borderline psycho who is very demanding on his players.

His sacking and Hertha and his resignation now from his role at Gladbach were out of his hands IMO.

He led Hertha to a top 4 finish whilst only having the 13th highest wage bill in the league at the time, had a difficult start the season after which led to his sacking. This was directly a result 3 of his best players from the season before leaving, Pantelic, Voronin and Simunic.

At Gladbach he took over a team which, midway through the season, seemed destined for relegation and survived via the relegation playoff, he then took that very same team with next to no additions to 4th spot the season after, highlighting how he can milk every last drop of talent from a team.

He's had to deal with the spine of his team being ripped out close to two times in like 4 seasons. First time around was Dante, Neustadter and Reus and later Ter Stegen. Second time around can be seen to be the departure of Kramer and Kruse along with Stranzl declining.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom