• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Don't know why we weren't in for Griezmann before he moved to Athletico, he has sooo much quality, can play anywhere across the front 3 as well, he and Alexis would be disgusting to have on the wings or 1 up front, especially with Özil behind them.

We did, he said he choose them over us

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We did, he said he choose them over us
We've had this discussion many times. Do you think we planned to buy him and Sanchez in the same window? Or do you think that Sanchez was our second choice behind Griezmann?

I doubt both of those, what do you think went down?

inder

We've had this discussion many times. Do you think we planned to buy him and Sanchez in the same window? Or do you think that Sanchez was our second choice behind Griezmann?

Yeah, its pretty reasonable to assume we were in talks with both and choose to bring sanchez, which ended talks with griezmann.. would have been beautiful if we had got both.

Off the subject,, why are people a writing in the wish list a week after we've spent 10m in the summer transfer window. And are going the current season with one CF and no back up for DM.
Griezmann and Javi Martineza, how do you have the energy and optimism??

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member

I think we may have done, especially if Wenger considered him a striker. We ended up getting Welbeck after all. And I'm sure we all wish we had them both right now. But maybe we did go cold on him after finding out Alexis was available. We'll never know, we only know Griezmann said he turned us down for Atletico.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I started thinking about that when the window shut, honestly on a 1 year contract... maybe.
I hate to think what he'd do to our squad's morale though

He's a little bit of a nutter believes in black magic and what not and at this point he's not at all better than either Theo or Giroud not even close, he'd be another waste of space signing which luckily we're not forced to do anymore.

GabeGooner

Anyone fancy Adebeyor on a free?
Definitely not.

We just need to bide our time until the January window opens (gasp!) and buy a proper striker. We could have gotten desperate before the window closed, but we didn't, and I doubt we will now.

Depending on what happens with Giroud and Walcott, I think we may go for Higuaín.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Definitely not.

We just need to bide our time until the January window opens (gasp!) and buy a proper striker. We could have gotten desperate before the window closed, but we didn't, and I doubt we will now.

Depending on what happens with Giroud and Walcott, I think we may go for Higuaín.

If we didn't get Higuain in the summer when Napoli could replace him easily, we won't get him in January when they're chasing a CL place at an extortionate price

I actually think Theo and Giroud may work out, especially Theo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn't Adebayor fall out with Wenger and Theo massively or something? Can't be seriously considering him, when was the last competitive game he even played?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*ck it I just watched this and I forgot how good he was that one year. Sign him up Arsène.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom