• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Token Yank

People should really refrain from these type of comments, given that the thread is called the "wish list" and not the "realistic transfer list."

In
Messi £300m
Suarez £120m
Verratti £80m
Pogba £80m
Alaba £50m

Out
Campbell £8m
Gibbs £3m
Giroud £10m

Net spend £609m, that squad would challenge for CL quarter finals and 2nd in PL, FA cup would be in bag.

.................Cech
Bellerin.Kos...Gabriel....Alaba
...............Verratti Pogba
....................Özil
Sanchez.....Messi ..........Suarez

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
That kid who came on as substitution I think and played as amc. They were saying that owner of Zagreb said he were bigger talent than Modric when he first came through...
if i was dinamo owner/manager, i would say every single kid is the next modric, i wouldnt say he is the next Jelavic you know.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
In
Messi £300m
Suarez £120m
Verratti £80m
Pogba £80m
Alaba £50m

Out
Campbell £8m
Gibbs £3m
Giroud £10m

Net spend £609m, that squad would challenge for CL quarter finals and 2nd in PL, FA cup would be in bag.

.................Cech
Bellerin.Kos...Gabriel....Alaba
...............Verratti Pogba
....................Özil
Sanchez.....Messi ..........Suarez

That's more like it!

Eduardo_da_Silva

if i was dinamo owner/manager, i would say every single kid is the next modric, i wouldnt say he is the next Jelavic you know.

I believe You are talking about Ante Coric, and the talent he has puts him right up there with the biggest products of Dinamo youth setup. I have very big expectation for him, and so does Mamic, in my opinion, he will be very very expensive. Perfect tehnique, good tactical awareness and great dribble skills. He has his ups and downs this season, but I attribute that to his tender age. His vision is anove average, and it seems to me he has a solid head on his talented shoulders.

Everytime I watched him live, its obvious this kid is special, and my opinion is that he will make it as a player. Playing and winning against Arsenal when you are 18 shows You that he is at the right place to develop his career.

For us at the moment, I believe Pjaca would be a much better choice, as I see him ready for the next step. He has a rare combination of bursting speed and power( perfect build for a modern footballer ) and some beautifull directness. Greatest dribbler in our league, and a perfect winger to have.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I believe You are talking about Ante Coric, and the talent he has puts him right up there with the biggest products of Dinamo youth setup. I have very big expectation for him, and so does Mamic, in my opinion, he will be very very expensive. Perfect tehnique, good tactical awareness and great dribble skills. He has his ups and downs this season, but I attribute that to his tender age. His vision is anove average, and it seems to me he has a solid head on his talented shoulders.

Everytime I watched him live, its obvious this kid is special, and my opinion is that he will make it as a player. Playing and winning against Arsenal when you are 18 shows You that he is at the right place to develop his career.

For us at the moment, I believe Pjaca would be a much better choice, as I see him ready for the next step. He has a rare combination of bursting speed and power( perfect build for a modern footballer ) and some beautifull directness. Greatest dribbler in our league, and a perfect winger to have.
Too much hype. Of course Mamic and co. tout them to be as good/better than Modric, Dinamo/Mamic know that hype = top dollar. IMO Coric and Pjaca aren't Cesc, Ramsey, Ox, Wilshere level talents. More like Denilson, Joel Campbell, Wellington Silva level. They can make it if things go right for them, but in all likelihood won't have elite level careers. Kovacic was twice as good as Pjaca at the same age, and maybe 4 times better than Coric at 18.

Eduardo_da_Silva

What are You talking about. I have been in Croatian football whole my life, I have seen the careers of Modric, Corluka, Kova and many more develop and make their mark in the world of football. All the coaches inside Dinamo youth setup tell me that Coric is a top level talent and better than Modric at the same age, and the way Pjaca is dominating matches for Dinamo at the moment is better than what Kova ever did. If I read into Your posts right, You are probably a Hajduk fan, and eventhough I hate Mamic, he rarely talks up a player that young without him making a great transfer. Coric is special and before he went to Red Bull, he could have chose the club he wanted to go to. Saying Kova was 4 times the player Coric is, shows your ignorance, because trust me, I have watched 90% of Dinamo games in the last ten years and he wasn't.

Too much hype. Of course Mamic and co. tout them to be as good/better than Modric, Dinamo/Mamic know that hype = top dollar. IMO Coric and Pjaca aren't Cesc, Ramsey, Ox, Wilshere level talents. More like Denilson, Joel Campbell, Wellington Silva level. They can make it if things go right for them, but in all likelihood won't have elite level careers. Kovacic was twice as good as Pjaca at the same age, and maybe 4 times better than Coric at 18.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
What are You talking about. I have been in Croatian football whole my life, I have seen the careers of Modric, Corluka, Kova and many more develop and make their mark in the world of football. All the coaches inside Dinamo youth setup tell me that Coric is a top level talent and better than Modric at the same age, and the way Pjaca is dominating matches for Dinamo at the moment is better than what Kova ever did. If I read into Your posts right, You are probably a Hajduk fan, and eventhough I hate Mamic, he rarely talks up a player that young without him making a great transfer. Coric is special and before he went to Red Bull, he could have chose the club he wanted to go to. Saying Kova was 4 times the player Coric is, shows your ignorance, because trust me, I have watched 90% of Dinamo games in the last ten years and he wasn't.
Okay relax Dinamo boner boy, it's called an opinion.

Dinamo coaches and Mamic are bigging up one of their own youth players, hmmm shocker, I guess he must be good. Better than Modric, like they say. Let's just take their word for it an not question it, yeah?

And your right, Kovacic wasn't dominating the mighty Croatian first division when he was 20 like Pjaca. But that's only because he was already playing for Inter, and getting ready for an inevitable move to an elite European club.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Yeah, sorry, I forgot, You must have seen him quite a few time live in Toronto. I on the other hand played against him. And im not sure you understand the concept of an opinion...

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah, sorry, I forgot, You must have seen him quite a few time live in Toronto. I on the other hand played against him. And im not sure you understand the concept of an opinion...
Yeah we have this amazing thing called satellite. You can watch games from all over the world. Don't worry, hrvatska will get them soon, the future is bright comrade.

And I could have swore I said 'IMO' before I proceeded to give my opinion. Could you be a pal and go check for me?

JENSON_GUNNER

Apart from Carvalho, are there are any other good defensive midfielders out there ? We might need to sign at least one in January or in next summer before the Euros.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom