• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Jazz

People laughed at Juve paying 'over the odds' for Dybala. Who's laughing now? Getting no one or paying mega insane fees for a kid is what happens when you are reactive rather than proactive.

Maxim

I tottaly agree that if we couldn't get established world class strikers then going for top potential that can also contribute now is a smart move.

If we submitted an opening bid of 30 mil for Icardi eariler I'm pretty sure inter would atleast have thought really hard about it. It's not overpaying when the demand is so high and supply is so low. Better than paying what man u have to now for Martial.

Agree with the sentiment but Icardi isn't the answer for me.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Seeing as we didn't address any problems this summer we're likely going to need a several signings next year now. ST, DM, RW and maybe LB. We'll have the money to make 4 top signings, but will we have the ambition??

Sturridge, Fekir, Rabiot and Rodriguez. Reckon we could get all of them for around £100 mil.

I pray to god we buy the players we need next summer..

"next summer" hahaha :(

how many would like to join us without CL football?

one year from now we will need a whole bunch of players MORE

Walcott/Wilshere might leave to strong more english clubs, The Ox needs to be established by then or would want to get consistent playing time

Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky (even Per) may have fallen due to age, contracts are up, they will have even more wear and tear on them

a season without a title and Kos might be seeking greener pastures and have the giants looking to him...

If Ramsey gets a stellar season they will be poking at him hard to...

we can't afford to not spend in the next couple of hours

the young talents won't get bloodied enough this season to be viewed as adequate backup next season if noone has got a standout breakthrough (Zelalem and Gnabry?)

RandyMarsh

Established Member
how many would like to join us without CL football?

one year from now we will need a whole bunch of players MORE

Walcott/Wilshere might leave to strong more english clubs, The Ox needs to be established by then or would want to get consistent playing time

Arteta, Flamini, Rosicky (even Per) may have fallen due to age, contracts are up, they will have even more wear and tear on them

a season without a title and Kos might be seeking greener pastures and have the giants looking to him...

If Ramsey gets a stellar season they will be poking at him hard to...

we can't afford to not spend in the next couple of hours

the young talents won't get bloodied enough this season to be viewed as adequate backup next season if noone has got a standout breakthrough (Zelalem and Gnabry?)
Yeah it's really worrying the amount of potential players we might need to replace next summer, while also needing to add players on top of that. Don't think we will need a United style influx but we'll definitely be in for a shock with the amount of players we will need to bring in.

We signed quite a few players last summer but only one of them was a big signing. We'll need at least 3 big signings next summer.

Let's hope the striker market is kinder to us next year and Wenger and Co. have the ambition to go all out and buy what we need, (we will 100% have the money) seeing as it will be Wenger's last year of his contract. I'm probably living in false hope i know but whatta ya gonna do.

Bould14

The day Jack leaves for "ambition" after we have supported him after all the injuries is the day I am done with this club unless we get a Sugar Daddy owner.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
My first wish for this season is that we aren't hit with the injury curse.
My second wish is that one of our fowards (wingers included) can hit 20 goals in the PL.
My 3rd wish is that we get some real consistency going to actually challenge for the league for once. I will get over it if we just miss out, but another season where we're >10 points adrift of the champions is completely unacceptable.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i cant even start worrying about thinking about the january window until around Thanksgiving (sorry, end of November for those of you not in the 'States)

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
i cant even start worrying about thinking about the january window until around Thanksgiving (sorry, end of November for those of you not in the 'States)

Realistically you shouldn't even worry about the winter window until Jan 30 as we are Arsenal fans and you KNOW we wont do **** until DD.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else surprised Reus didn't move? I mean I feel like it's been on the cards for ages and I thought this summer was the one as he won't be playing CL. Is he still injured or what?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Anyone else surprised Reus didn't move? I mean I feel like it's been on the cards for ages and I thought this summer was the one as he won't be playing CL. Is he still injured or what?

Not anymore. Reus feels like one of those players who's happy at Dortmund. Not just because of the club, but he's close to his friends, it's his home etc.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom