• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

vassiriki

What do you guys think about Pato?
He was damn good in Milan, read he has been doing good in Brazil lately, and didn't have injury problems.

If he could get close to his level from few seasons ago he would be a bargain.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Signing Pato would be like Showtime signing Mike Tyson to a 7 fight PPV deal it's pointless. Patois finished as a top player, thought he was an option 18 months ago but he's awful now.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can he be worse than Walcott/Giroud?

I doubt it.
Top strikers aren't available at the moment and I think Pato is worth a risk.

Walcott has scored numerous hatricks for us and bar a broken leg Giroud would have scored 20 league goals. Yes Pato would be a hell of a lot worse.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can he be worse than Walcott/Giroud?

I doubt it.
Top strikers aren't available at the moment and I think Pato is worth a risk.

Mate, Pato wouldn't turn up for training one day then you'd hear on the shout he's ****ed off to Porto Alegre. Pato would be complete and utter desperation.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What do you guys think about Pato?
He was damn good in Milan, read he has been doing good in Brazil lately, and didn't have injury problems.

If he could get close to his level from few seasons ago he would be a bargain.

Pato has cleaned up his act on and off the pitch. From Pato being an out of shape , party boy, bad attitude and bad performances for Corinthians to playing excellent for Sao Paulo on LW this year . From what I read a lot of people think he deserves a recall to the National side.

Pato in his last match made a amazing run going between two players players that lead to SP's first goal, he then later assisted SP second goal with a great cross from the left flank. In the match prior to that Pato scored a good goal against league leaders Santos who they beat 3-0.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Heck I'd take Pato in a heartbeat

imagine a 2011-12 deadline day?

Players of the calibre of Arteta, Per, arguably Santos even thou he didn't do very well for us

a proven international of some renown, a proven PL player in a spot we need

and some potential flair even thou it fizzled out

Maxim

This probably isn't a popular opinion, but with the complete lack of available top strikers, I think the only thing we can do is get a younger striker with promise in. Someone in the Morata mold when he left Real for Juve.

Bould14

This probably isn't a popular opinion, but with the complete lack of available top strikers, I think the only thing we can do is get a younger striker with promise in. Someone in the Morata mold when he left Real for Juve.
Yeah that guy was Martial whom we could have gotten for 20 million euros in July instead of 80 because he signed a new contract a few weeks ago.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Seeing as we didn't address any problems this summer we're likely going to need a several signings next year now. ST, DM, RW and maybe LB. We'll have the money to make 4 top signings, but will we have the ambition??

Sturridge, Fekir, Rabiot and Rodriguez. Reckon we could get all of them for around £100 mil.

I pray to god we buy the players we need next summer..

"next summer" hahaha :(

Bould14

Seeing as we didn't address any problems this summer we're likely going to need a several signings next year now. ST, DM, RW and maybe LB. We'll have the money to make 4 top signings, but will we have the ambition??

Sturridge, Fekir, Rabiot and Rodriguez. Reckon we could get all of them for around £100 mil.

I pray to god we buy the players we need next summer..

"next summer" hahaha :(
You forget that AFC will leak that our budget is around 70 million pounds. Same fixed amount every year...

Jazz

I tottaly agree that if we couldn't get established world class strikers then going for top potential that can also contribute now is a smart move.

If we submitted an opening bid of 30 mil for Icardi eariler I'm pretty sure inter would atleast have thought really hard about it. It's not overpaying when the demand is so high and supply is so low. Better than paying what man u have to now for Martial.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom