• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Swansea City | Saturday 15th October 15:00

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Two big errors by Xhaka but he shouldn't have been on the pitch or the 2nd.. Wenger made the wrong sub, why take off Iwobi who was adding to our attack to bring on Coq? It made no sense, and Xhaka was having a bad game, the sub should have been obvious, Coq for Xhaka and the team carries on attacking.
Other than those mistakes Xhaka wasn't that bad, not great but one mistake doesn't make or break a player. Iwobi was tired and couldn't provide cover for Montreal so he was subbed to shore up that flank which was the most pressing concern. Looks like Wenger wanted to give Cazorla a bit of a respite instead ahead of the CL game.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Was totally in the dark today due to work commitments and saved all the games for MoTD, something I haven't done in years. Actually very enjoyable, not just due to the nostalgia, was a real roller coaster from the Arsenal game through to the Sp**s game just finished.

Would do it again but just can't help finding out the scores if I don't watch live.
Always wanted to do it for a season & just catch up with the Sky 'Premier League Seasons' show. Unlikely though!

Doom

Two big errors by Xhaka but he shouldn't have been on the pitch or the 2nd.. Wenger made the wrong sub, why take off Iwobi who was adding to our attack to bring on Coq? It made no sense, and Xhaka was having a bad game, the sub should have been obvious, Coq for Xhaka and the team carries on attacking.

I'd say that Iwobi was getting tired. Would explain him not tracking back as well in the second half.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
That's a brilliant article.

Many people don't realise though that bread, pasta and potatoes are made up of sugar molecules strung together in chains. Just as bad. ;)
Why stop there? Did you know that proteins are basically strings of aminated carbs aka sugars ;)

Doom

That's a brilliant article.

Many people don't realise though that bread, pasta and potatoes are made up of sugar molecules strung together in chains. Just as bad. ;)

My favourite food fact is that potatoes (with their skin) and milk is a balanced diet.

My second favourite food fact is that Wenger is totally anti-sugar.

When he joined the club, Sol Campbell, who is a man of notorious appetites, refused to give up sugar in his coffee. So Wenger gave him detailed instructions on how much sugar to put in and how to stir it so that in theory the sugar would be evenly spread out.

That's the only Wenger story I know to which I can't offer a defence. It's total tin foil hat stuff.

STime

Our attacking play has gone up a few levels since recent years, which definitely has ALOT to do with finally dropping the donkey.

We do need to cut out this showboating arrogant streak we seem to show every single time we lead a team by two goals, **** is annoying.

3 points though! COYG

Our attacking play has gone up a few levels since recent years, which definitely has ALOT to do with finally dropping the donkey.

7MYOMZvOHznPvAH0OgRvTEIIb1Sv6bAJ9AGuUnXQBZ3NbHR-hePBSLc_aAIqvsVh3CnzWAVab2s5L8ll5RGij0H5Jq9NGvWDqxG7teX8liuq=s0-d

TriniGunner

Our weak link is Monreal and teams are exploiting it. Against Liverpool, Chelsea and today Swansea it's quite clear that managers are telling their teams to attack down our left as Monreal is quite poor at marking. We need to sort this out.

How many shots did Sanchez take this game? Think it is a one thing he can improve on, is taking more shots or getting into more goal scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom