• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Rio needs to understand it wasn't a case it didn't work out Barca bought Naymer and needed to push Messi to the left. They were happy for Sanchez to stay but couldn't guarantee a starting place every game.

It wasn't Alex's fault but buying Neymar makes things not work out though in fairness. There are literally only 3 or 4 players in the world than could bench Alexis and Neymar was one of them.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
It wasn't Alex's fault but buying Neymar makes things not work out though in fairness. There are literally only 3 or 4 players in the world than could bench Alexis and Neymar was one of them.
TBH Alexis doesn't suit Barca's style as well as Neymar. Alexis has been given the freedon of North London by Wenger - he'd never have gotten that at Barca where the system is still king, unless you're Messi

Marmaduke

TBH Alexis doesn't suit Barca's style as well as Neymar. Alexis has been given the freedon of North London by Wenger - he'd never have gotten that at Barca where the system is still king, unless you're Messi

I agree. I'm just assuming that Rio didn't mean that Alexis was moved on because he wasn't good enough. I think it was always clear he was a great player.

That being said him coming to Arsenal and now killing it as CF is just a fairy tale. I wouldn't have believed it. When he first came I thought he was hell of a player but perhaps a bit one dimensional and could make odd decisions. He has developed at lot under Wenger.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

It was Barca signing Suarez which resulted in Alexis leaving. Alexis was never a bench player at Barca, he came in and benched Pedro. Alexis-Messi-Neymar was the front 3 before MSN.

Made no sense for Alexis to stay at Barca, though he could've. Far too good for any bench.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spent the majority of the game wondering if Glenn Hoddle spoke less bollocks in a previous life.
Anybody who thinks that disabled people have done something wrong in a previous life and that football injuries can be cured by a faith healer, is a shirt short of a team kit.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Quite possibly yes, although we're very much entering tallest dwarf territory here.
Owen Hargreaves is easily the worst. He has about 4 clichés in his footballing vocabulary. I knows Canadans are annoying by rule but he takes the piss.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our best performance since few weeks perfect all round.

Please need to give Alexis new contract quickly as possobile amazing player world class we didn't have a player who can make a difference like since long time ago

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also great performance from Gabriel got his knock in his knee and his head bleed true favela mentality. If he just learn English he will be even better.

And also fantastic performance from Xhaka.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Also great performance from Gabriel got his knock in his knee and his head bleed true favela mentality. If he just learn English he will be even better.

And also fantastic performance from Xhaka.
Can't believe this guy survived the favelas with all of his crying and acting like he needs to be helicoptered to intensive care.

Xhaka Zulu

I liked the discipline Alexis showed while of playing under Guardiola. You didn't see him do stupid **** like trying to dribble out of defence with three opponents around him. He still has his donkey moments when playing for Arsenal tbf. Wenger's laissez-faire attitude plays its part of course.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I liked the discipline Alexis showed while of playing under Guardiola. You didn't see him do stupid **** like trying to dribble out of defence with three opponents around him. He still has his donkey moments when playing for Arsenal tbf. Wenger's laissez-faire attitude plays its part of course.
He's off the leash at Arsenal though. Haven't seen too many of those "moments" this season as he's playing further upfield.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
"I'm very happy about the result", Özil told Goal.

"We took our chances and didn't ease off maybe with one or two goals too much.

"We are in a good position in the title race now and survived our annual 'Arsenovember' without a defeat in the Premier League and are confident for the next matches.

"But we must keep on winning and the lads must stay fit and healthy to stay at the top."

Who came up with Arsenovember? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom