• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We love to hate his mistakes, but he can be commanding. MotM for me today and he is indeed an Emery type player: Has that cockiness to be calm even at the most pressing of occasions. That costs us sometimes, but when it pays off it just seems to make the entire game plan click.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Wonder how everyones gonna react once Xhaka becomes our best player and captain and Erlis was right the whole time.

Maybe I will become a trusted member, finally. : D

p.s I have somehow become popular on here and in reality I hate popularity and always try to avoid big publicity. Didnt expect this when I registered, I just thought this place is more moderate than other sites when I first found it. :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Maybe I will become a trusted member, finally. : D

p.s I have somehow become popular on here and in reality I hate popularity and always try to avoid big publicity. Didnt expect this when I registered, I just thought this place is more moderate than other sites when I first found it. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was excellent yesterday, didn't shy away and put his body on the line.
The goal was exceptional and the block was vital to go ahead at HT.

Yesterday's performance was one of his best in our shirt and he had them plenty in big games.
I still maintain that his performance in FA Cup final v. Chelsea was his best one for us, a pure 10/10.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Props to him for yesterday but saying he's a big game player when we haven't beaten anyone in the top 6 away from home in 24 games is a joke really.

I hate to put a damper on things, we look really good at home this year but let's be real. Improvement is needed when we're not at home and under pressure.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There was someone here who accused me of disappearing whenever we get a result and Xhaka performs well. Even if you discount the goal, his positioning, focus and discipline was exceptional against Man Utd - the best I've seen from him since he's been here because he had a lot of work to do in the system we played and without Torreira.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
There was someone here who accused me of disappearing whenever we get a result and Xhaka performs well. Even if you discount the goal, his positioning, focus and discipline was exceptional against Man Utd - the best I've seen from him since he's been here because he had a lot of work to do in the system we played and without Torreira.
Surprised to see you in here after that result. You usually vanish;););)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
There was a part of me that always rated him, I just kept second guessing him cos he would **** up all the time. But I like what he bring to the team.

It's about consistency, can he stay concentrated always even against smaller teams? His concentration and focus seem to be his biggest issues I don't even think his pace affects him that much now his positioning is getting better, you can see his improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom