• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
https://arseblog.news/2019/05/kse-yet-to-guarantee-summer-transfer-budget/
Once again I ask why did he complete full ownership of the club if he truly didn't want to invest in the project ?, did he really just expect to just sit there in America while things just ticked along without him having to spend anything ? this is turning into quite the debacle, how can they not have any kind of budget plan or know what they are going to have to invest in improving the squad. Feel sorry for the backroom team that has to deal with them.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
https://arseblog.news/2019/05/kse-yet-to-guarantee-summer-transfer-budget/
Once again I ask why did he complete full ownership of the club if he truly didn't want to invest in the project ?, did he really just expect to just sit there in America while things just ticked along without him having to spend anything ? this is turning into quite the debacle, how can they not have any kind of budget plan or know what they are going to have to invest in improving the squad. Feel sorry for the backroom team that has to deal with them.

Arsenal should have money to spend, even if they don't make it back into the Champions League. At the very least they've got an extra £40 million over what normally might be spent from the boost in sponsorship revenue that kicks in this summer. We'll see what they end up having, but I don't think there's need to be overly concerned just yet. I don't think Edu would have agreed to become technical director if he hadn't been given a rough idea.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arsenal should have money to spend, even if they don't make it back into the Champions League. At the very least they've got an extra £40 million over what normally might be spent from the boost in sponsorship revenue that kicks in this summer. We'll see what they end up having, but I don't think there's need to be overly concerned just yet. I don't think Edu would have agreed to become technical director if he hadn't been given a rough idea.
I'm beginning to think you're Josh Kroenke.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I'm beginning to think you're Josh Kroenke.

No, I just pay attention to things such as sponsorship deals and how much revenue increase comes from them. Logic then dictates that I be suspicious of the poverty narratives pushed by clickbait sites to incite those of you who aren't happy unless you're miserable because you believe Arsenal doesn't plan to spend a penny. I prefer to wait and see what actually happens rather than just assuming the worst. But then some people aren't happy unless they're *****ing about something.

Also, if I were actually Josh Kroenke I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I' have billions of dollars and would be happily sipping lemonade on my yacht as I cruised around the world.

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/02/12/debunking-arsenals-summer-transfer-budget/

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No, I just pay attention to things such as sponsorship deals and how much revenue increase comes from them. Logic then dictates that I be suspicious of the poverty narratives pushed by clickbait sites to incite those of you who aren't happy unless you're miserable because you believe Arsenal doesn't plan to spend a penny. I prefer to wait and see what actually happens rather than just assuming the worst. But then some people aren't happy unless they're *****ing about something.

Also, if I were actually Josh Kroenke I wouldn't be wasting my time here. I' have billions of dollars and would be happily sipping lemonade on my yacht as I cruised around the world.

https://lastwordonfootball.com/2019/02/12/debunking-arsenals-summer-transfer-budget/
You give rich people too much credit, Josh.

progman07

Established Member
What do you guys think we as fans can do to change the way the Club is run? Completely empty stadium? Protests?
Or there is no solution because the marketing revenue is mid-term, we will get media revenue anyways so Kroenke doesn't even care about what happens in the stadium and fans cannot effectively do anything against these ****s.

Sobotka

What do you guys think we as fans can do to change the way the Club is run? Completely empty stadium? Protests?
Or there is no solution because the marketing revenue is mid-term, we will get media revenue anyways so Kroenke doesn't even care about what happens in the stadium and fans cannot effectively do anything against these ****s.
Protests and a campaign of hatred directed at Kroenke. Seemed to work for Liverpool 9 years ago. We can force him out if we really want to. Despite what a piece of paper may say, the club has, and always will, belong and be accountable to the fans.

Viva la revolucion!

Let's play Aubamawang

The extra revenue will probably just be used to cover operating losses unless we make CL. Although the crazy thing is posting a big operating loss with our turnover. Clearly we have serious commercial issues and paying people far too much to be so damn inconsistent on the pitch. Elneny must be on close to £100k per week and hardly plays.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

That's what I wanna know too.

Also, what would make this prick finally sell the club and piss off?

He's not leaving. And once he does shuffle off this mortal coil we'll be saddled with his equally clueless son.

The Kroenke's are our fuedal lords for the foreseeable future.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

So basically there's no point in this anymore. For some reason my club was chosen.

I'm done.

I also wouldn't pin any hopes on a united front from Arsenal fans to hound KSE out a la Liverpool with Hicks & Gillett.

The Scousers might be many things but they know how to mobilize their fanbase like no other if they feel Liverpool is under threat.

Our real supporters (for the most part) have been priced out & replaced with fairweather day trippers & milquetoast apologists.

It's sickening beyond belief.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I do get the gloom and doom, and as bad as things appear to be right now, evidently, I personally need to see how Kroenke responds before I completely condemn the ownership. If an owner can’t respond to this situation, then it’s rotten.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I do get the gloom and doom, and as bad as things appear to be right now, evidently, I personally need to see how Kroenke responds before I completely condemn the ownership. If an owner can’t respond to this situation, then it’s rotten.

Such a big summer. Need to get the backroom staff sorted asap and make a statement by clearing out the squad - that for me is even bigger than the signings. Need some ruthlessness.

Whats your thoughts on Edu? I quite like it, need someone who actually cares and knows the club.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom