• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

Moviegooner

Flawless victory. Big question Gooners, who has been the signing of the season. Jesus, Zinchenko, Trossard. For me its looking like it's Trossard. Twenty million. These days that's absolutely nothing. Mudryk whahahahaha

Cleansheet. And people were worrying like crazy. Defence solid as a rock

Ødegaard, Partey fantastic. Casimero best cdm, please. Partey is the best end of!

Jesus is back. Huge goosbumps when he came on! But for now it's Trossard in the middle. Another final gone. Next up Palace COYG!!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I've just got home and seen the result. COYG. The scorers all had some question marks over them recently abd answered on the best way possible. It's another clean sheet for Ramsdale and the 5 point gap is restored. Delighted with the hat trick of assists by Leo. Its simply a great end to the weekend especially getting it done in the first half. Get in. 💪
Leo has been phenomenal Martinelli struggled when a less skilled passer like Eddie played in the number 9

Artemis

Amazing football. Just splendid.

A few thoughts:

- Saka had a terrible game but he's allowed to have a bad game once in a while. Especially when Martinelli steps up the way he does. I love our wingers.

- Does our football look way more fluid without Nketiah? Possibly.

- Trossard is an exceptional signing at a time where we needed him. No more dilly-dallying in January like those latter Wenger years where just 1 or 2 January signings could have given us a league title but it never happened. No mistake like that this time. Arteta & Edu went straight in for Trossard and Jorginho and it's paying off big time!

I wish Martinelli squared it to Trossard in one of our counters so he can get a goal.

- Our strength in depth when our injured players return is terrifying for the rest of the league.

- Jesus is coming back just at the right moment and nearly scored today. He's excellent at holding up the ball and bringing others into play. Vital against the likes of Liverpool & City.

- This league season has me convinced that we will be challenging for the title not just this year, but for the next 3 years at least. This group of players are unplayable. Fulham couldn't get near. Arteta has them well- drilled and every player knows what they're doing. It can only get better from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom