• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They were just showing some old highlights of Fulham Vs Arsenal. Arteta gave the ball away for a Fulham penalty and also missed a penalty :D . 3-3 draw after we had 2-0 lead. Must be Arsenal 3-3 Fulham.

NZgunner

Where do you get this Essex United thing? I've met a few people from Essex and never met one who supports United. Its always West Ham and Sp**s. Mainly West Ham tbh, you can usually sense from someone's accent they're a West Ham fan lol.
I'm originally from Essex (Harlow), but the Arsenal comes from previous generations in N London - except on mum's side where they are Sp**s from Edmonton.

In relation to today's football, I just hope most of the run-in is as stress free as this - we could have won by 6 or 7 except for some comically bad finishing.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Where do you get this Essex United thing? I've met a few people from Essex and never met one who supports United. Its always West Ham and Sp**s. Mainly West Ham tbh, you can usually sense from someone's accent they're a West Ham fan lol.

Next time they have a bad result, tune into talksport and listen to the accent of the 99% of the callers.

After every 10-15 callers, you might hear one Mancunian…If you’re lucky.

Diesel

Must say I find that 1st half performance one of the most dominating performances I have seen us have in quite a while. We really bossed Fulham. Could have been 4 or 5 for us in that first half. 2nd half we took the foot of the gas and it was much more even.

Leo and Jesus surprise returns definitely boosted squad.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Leo and Jesus surprise returns definitely boosted squad.
Trossard's return was a real surprise to me. I thought he would be out for a while, but he came back quickly. Arteta singled him out for praise for pushing to come back so quickly. Feel like Arteta wants to build a toughness in the squad. That you play often and fight back from injury quickly. No one comes to Arsenal expecting a soft journey! 💪

We finally played a game without many individual errors in defence (i recall one Gabriel error only)
Let's hope we continue this trend.

We still look a little shaky when defending set pieces. Seems no adjustments were made, we still use 4-5 men zone markiing line and 3-4 players trying to block/man mark runners.
Especially that second line struggles (Martinelli and Ode are particularly poor here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom