• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Fulham 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, March 12 | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

a67d92c3-1a69-4080-afa2-a75c5ec882d6

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am waiting to see XG say we won this game 2.0 to .3. We should of scored 5 or 6. This Xg better be over 4 or 5 for the match or it is a useless stat
Lol. I knew it. Xg is a total crock of sh.t. I predicted this bs XG. Again we could of scored 7 or 8 goals with decent finishing:

95FE06CB-8DEC-4AA2-9DB8-38E3B7BD3D82.png

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It is set to play in about 20% of all pageloads.
When I saw it, I thought I was losing it but I had to mute twice. It was pretty funny. I've been refreshing now and going into every thread I can to see if I can recreate it and of course I cannot. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The Trossard signing could prove to be what the Kulusveski signing was for Tottenham last January except for the fact that Kulu helped Sp**s achieve the top 4 while Trossard may help us achieving the league.
New sidemen video lol

EA1125EF-27ED-4B0C-9103-7FE6804EEDB7.png

Just so many L’s for them man

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Titles are great but I'm just glad to see some champagne football back at the club. We've been starving for too long.

rockofcashel

Another important stat today

Odes goal put him in double figures.. the third player we have scoring in double figures.. unlike City who are much more reliant on Haaland to score..

At some point City are going to have to decide if Haaland gets benched in favour of chasing the CL, as I think de Bruyne is being cotton balled for at the moment.. if Jesus can start firing soon it's another goal scoring option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom