• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's posted a pic on Instagram saying he's happy for the win and for the team, playing down his reaction to being subbed or has somebody had a word? :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's easy to think his reaction today was awful, at the time I thought he was like a sulking child, if the ball belonged to him he would have definitely marched back on and taken the ball away. On reflection I thought hang on, I don't know what's going on with talks and also how he's been effected by becoming the CF on a regular basis, to then being back on the wing. He also wants to win the Golden Boot, so being subbed would obviously annoy him, especially when more goals were possible. So on this occasion I'm going to forgive him and blame Wenger for messing with a player who has proved himself at CF, only to have it taken away again.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Did you watch our attack without Alexis against PNE? We couldn't create **** against a Championship side :lol:

Overall a team selection that has never played together with none leaders in there. No Mesut, no Santi.

We'll have to buy as well if sell him, obviously.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would love to see the back of this selfish **** tbh.
No no no!

I get it though. I can tell you preferred the silkyness of RVP to the chaos of Sanchez but he's our most important player without a doubt. Goals win you games not Wengerball.

Also I don't think that Wenger could do what he did in the emirates era now. These days he seems to rely on the quality of his players. Take away Sanchez and we'd probably finish 10th of something. :lol:

Furious

No no no!

I get it though. I can tell you preferred the silkyness of RVP to the chaos of Sanchez but he's our most important player without a doubt. Goals win you games not Wengerball.

Also I don't think that Wenger could do what he did in the emirates era now. These days he seems to rely on the quality of his players. Take away Sanchez and we'd probably finish 10th of something. :lol:

Rvp is the greatest villian of all time, don't compare this mouse with a great.

No way. That's rubbish mate. We would do our usual thing without him as well, and play better as a team. He only scores against fodders anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rvp is the greatest villian of all time, don't compare this mouse with a great.

No way. That's rubbish mate. We would do our usual thing without him as well, and play better as a team. He only scores against fodders anyway.
So why do we look rubbish as soon as we lose a key first teamers?

Back in the day our carling cup sides were like a lite version of our first team. Arsenal always played the same football regardless of who was in the lineup but now...I dunno mate.

Furious

So why do we look rubbish as soon as we lose a key first teamers?

Back in the day our carling cup sides were like a lite version of our first team. Arsenal always played the same football regardless of who was in the lineup but now...I dunno mate.

That's normal for any team bro. Watch Barca, Bayern, Real, etc. without their stars and they look half as good.

Yeah, we used to be more cohesive before, but given the change in football with the strong focus on especially pressing, we've had to adapt a lot and add flexibility to our game and squad, where we have more different type of players than before.

dynasty

It's easy to think his reaction today was awful, at the time I thought he was like a sulking child, if the ball belonged to him he would have definitely marched back on and taken the ball away. On reflection I thought hang on, I don't know what's going on with talks and also how he's been effected by becoming the CF on a regular basis, to then being back on the wing. He also wants to win the Golden Boot, so being subbed would obviously annoy him, especially when more goals were possible. So on this occasion I'm going to forgive him and blame Wenger for messing with a player who has proved himself at CF, only to have it taken away again.

What? So you forgive him for being selfish and thing about individual accolades and not the team?

What if he got injured? Shouldn't we be saving the minutes on our star players? Especially when the game is done and dusted?

Yea it would be nice for him to play cf? But with Walcott out and giroud playing well? You do not get why we play giroud up top?

Seriously I can't believe anybody will promote selfishness and then complain why we aren't winning leagues..

Cant believe people reaction over Sanchez when he got subbed. What a drama. Probably same people who would say he doesnt care if he would show no expression.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member

If he didn't want to get replaced by Giroud at CF, he should have scored and performed better in the bigger games that mattered! Or two-footed a revitalised and virile Giroud in training.

The reaction was not worth getting in a tizz over, because it was a mixture of genuine disappointment and bad attention whoring and likely not a sign of what's happening behind the scenes.

The guy prob reads his thread on this forum too much and thought it was a chance to impress the giddy "corrr what a manly man, so alpha, phwoarrrrrr pound me prone bone Alexey" saddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom