• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dimitri Payet

Would you take Payet if Mahrez/Reus aren't avaible?

• Yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Really? Never realised Marsielle were held in such high regard amongst French footballers?! It just seems like a backwards move from Payet. The premier league put him on the big stage.

Moving from OM to WHU was only about money for Payet. OM is a much bigger club than West Ham by any standards. Marseille is the most popular French club and not just in France but also in Europe and Africa.
Payet is a bit of a cancer though. He has done the same at St Etienne and Lille to force his transfer.

Arsenio Venger

This reminds me,

I live in New York, I'm a New Yorker and a few weeks ago I went to see Barca vs Madrid at a Barcelona bar. After the game ended I'm ready for Arsenal West Hamand I totally forgot it was also a West Ham bar. These old londoners show up and they seem pretty intense. After Arsenal scored the first goal, Özil, I went nuts and one of them dudes was like "Ya ****" and looked reaaallly angry cause my friend was trying to calm him down but he wouldn't bite. The bartender told me to not do that again cause these guys are serious. I'm a gooner not a hooligan!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
How things can change quickly few months ago he was best player westham ever had.

He still is the best player they have, it's just that he doesn't want to be there any more. I don't blame the fans, I rather respect their attitude, if a player doesn't want the shirt then goodbye, good luck, and don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Is it true his family have already relocated to France?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's leaving because they are ****.

I wont deny they're sh!t, but they were sh!t last season too. They were also sh!t before he arrived. What did he think they were on the cusp of before he joined? Marseille are basically the French West Ham. So in truth, he just wants to leave for whatever reason. Just to go home? Maybe. But you can bet he wont be taking a wage cut... 'Money-grabbing ****' they call him... So they're technically right on both scores there then, right, all considered :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
I wont deny they're sh!t, but they were sh!t last season too. They were also sh!t before he arrived. What did he think they were on the cusp of before he joined? Marseille are basically the French West Ham. So in truth, he just wants to leave for whatever reason. Just to go home? Maybe. But you can bet he wont be taking a wage cut... 'Money-grabbing ****' they call him... So they're technically right on both scores there then, right, all considered :lol:

Think they said they were going to sign loads of world class players.

Ended up with Zaza and Jenkinson :lol:

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just heard the news. So...40M?

Actually would rather spend the 40M on Ousmane, summer 17 probably the last chance to sign him.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Payet is not worth 40m but if it pushes us closer to the title like it very well.might then why not?

This move is so unlikely for so many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom