• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2009-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy13

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Abit different though, they have got wingers, AC Milan was more compact and played Xmas tree

I don't see Kalou as a real winger. Malouda is a winger, so he'll be sold. :wink:

graham_ka

Established Member
In the Seattle game they played this formation

---------------back 5
---------------Deco

-----Ballack--Lampard--Malouda

-----------Sturridge--Anelka

Malouda and Ballack played very narrow like RCM LCM, while Bosingwa played as a wing back, Anelka gave width on the left side and Ashley **** stayed on his line a lot. Lampard played the Seedorf role driving up the middle in the hole. Deco obviously the Pirlo role.

Looks to me Ancelotti is definitely bringing his tactics to Chelsea.

Illusion

Established Member
Chelsea are probably going to have to be my favourites for the title. I think Liverpool (if they keep Alonso/Mascherano) will keep pace with Man Utd and both of them will challenge Chelsea.

As for us, if we're very lucky with injuries and don't get any bad decisions against us and our opponents don't find ways to completely stifle us again then we might be in with a shot of the title. Most likely our best hope is second place and a decent cup run.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Man Citeh lost 1-0 to Kaizer Chief today and Ade played in that game.

Lost two times in South Africa.Big four eh.... :whistling

tristan

Re: English Football 2009-2010(incl. Pre Season)

Zhirkov scored in Chelsea's 2-1 win over AC Milan. Shevchenko was in on the play as well.

ibby

Established Member

I would recommend you to check out Drogba's goal in that game, it was wanktastic. So was Seedorf's too tbf.

ultradoc

Established Member
Arai said:
Man Citeh lost 1-0 to Kaizer Chief today and Ade played in that game.

Lost two times in South Africa.Big four eh.... :whistling

How many offsides? :p

Top 4 haan ade? Push arsenal out.Sure.. lol

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Kain said:
Well it finished Leton Orient 6-1 Newcastle, ohh dear :lol:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What a ****ing **** club.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member

Villa lost 1-0 to Malaga today in the Peace Cup.

One of the dullest games I've ever seen. We had one shot and it was off target.

kamikaze80

Established Member

anyone think newcastle could get relegated again? they've got an owner who's trying to sell, management who don't know what they're doing, and players who don't want to be there and are probably expecting to get sold. they could go leeds.

Double_H

Established Member

i wish Man U were in there place

but yes i think they might do a Leeds

bertlb2

kamikaze80 said:
anyone think newcastle could get relegated again? they've got an owner who's trying to sell, management who don't know what they're doing, and players who don't want to be there and are probably expecting to get sold. they could go leeds.

The players don't want to be there, but there is no other place where they will get the same money, so some of them just won't move. This is just preseason, they won't go down again this year.

Edit: I just saw the team they put on the field. Not looking good for them.
Tim Krul (Forster, 46); Habib Beye (Tozer, 80), Steven Taylor (Lough, 80), Fabricio Coloccini (Geremi, 46), Luis Enrique (Kadar, 73); Jonas Gutierrez, Joey Barton (Xisco, 46), Alan Smith (Guthrie, 60), Damien Duff (LuaLua, 73); Kevin Nolan; Obafemi Martins (Carroll, 46).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom