• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just been on the club website, in the player tweets section, they've updated it with a tweet from Gnabry.

Sneaky buy back option used?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We're only 5 points behind Chelsea at the moment. For those of you who believe, PRAY for a miracle. Pray for a chelsea loss.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Doesn't change the fact that we played poorly against a shiiiiite team, again. We really need to do better than this.

A win is a win. A win is a win.....

I'd rather us back on the training pitch tomorrow, with the three points in hand.. working on our problems.

Conveniently @Sir Bump is nowhere to be seen. Had our result all figured out yesterday :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We're only 5 points behind Chelsea at the moment. For those of you who believe, PRAY for a miracle. Pray for a chelsea loss.
Don't pray and hope we are not winning it the next month we going to drop points away at Chelsea and maybe Southampton.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dear god I need a break after this. I was confident we would win but like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom