• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumped

I can't stand Burnley.

They've picked up one point away from Turf Moor all season. That's absolute pathetic and you can see why with the amount of time-wasting, hoofing and unwillingness to pass and move. Even with 10 men we were comfortable and they only had the long balls to use. Imagine watching that every week!

PJ99

I actually thought the referee had a good game today and made some brave decisions. It is easy to criticise referees, but they have to make a decision within a couple of seconds of an incident with thousands of fans shouting and 22 players on their backs. We all have the benefit of hindsight and numerous replays.

Also, the blame on Coquelin and Cech is somewhat unfair. Once down to ten men, there were always going to be some difficult moments and last ditch tackles and keepers cant be expected to save penalties.

Ewarwoowar

Apparently Wenger denies the push on Taylor and stated that for the reason He was sent from the pitch was something He said that is really common in football which 9 out of 10 times goes unpunished.

Answers on a postcard please?o_O

you dodgey c***, maybe?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Steve Bould will have to work his mojo for a few games I think. FA will send Wenger to the stands for a few games no doubt.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Steve Bould will have to work his mojo for a few games I think. FA will send Wenger to the stands for a few games no doubt.
Doubt it. One game max. They've messed with us enough this season, it was well over due that Wenger tells them to **** off.

Saikung

Don't wanna be a party pooper but i remember around this time last year we scored in the last second and won the game at home and everyone was saying title race is on......

on the plus side, should have been a few goals up in first half, the build up play was excellent and we just couldn't finish. i think it'll all come together soon for a very tough period coming up!

grim_tales1

On Sky Sports, Henry said Kos was offside for the penalty. That he may have been, but he also said "It's a penalty". Mee ****ing kicked Kos in the face, what was he supposed to do?

Sometimes decisions go our way and others don't. Things like that even themselves out, especially since Mustafi should have had a penalty earlier.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't wanna be a party pooper but i remember around this time last year we scored in the last second and won the game at home and everyone was saying title race is on......

on the plus side, should have been a few goals up in first half, the build up play was excellent and we just couldn't finish. i think it'll all come together soon for a very tough period coming up!
Nah I don't see anybody here saying the title race is on yes we are challenging but I'm 100% sure we won't win it.

Polar Bear

Great 3 points, intense finish. Burnley must feel so mad as Koscinely , thats twice he has had major offside decisions in the last kick of the game and screwed them. haha.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good stuff from Keown on MOTD.

Finally a pundit has mentioned the stonewall pen on Mustafi that wasn't given.
I was driving at the time and had Ray Wilkins and some other **** commentating on Talksport. First it was a stonewaller according to Ray, then on looking at it again he said he wasn't so sure, while the other **** was just going along with him. They both settled on it not being a pen by any stretch. So I knew it was definitely a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom