• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gedion Zelalem (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think we could comfortably replace him with another youngster. He looked out of his depth playing in the Scottish Championship, I have yet to meet a Rangers fan who think's he was anything more than average.
And they would know.

Malky

Established Member
And they would know.
Played more games for Rangers 1st team than he has here, so yeah, most Rangers fans will have more of an idea of what he's about than us.
If he's this close to leaving then obviously the club don't rate him as highly either. Jeff and Maitland-Niles are both younger but are involved more with the first team than Zelalem, if he was good enough we would be seeing more of him by now.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This was probably on the cards from the start of this season. He has played very well for U23s this season and deserved more of an opportunity but I dont think Wenger ever believed he would be physically ready for the PL. Chris Willock hopefully wont face the same fate.

Sanis

That's very disappointing. I was very impressed with him during the preseason in Asia, he was only 16 but already showed exceptional vision and passing ability. Looked like a top talent.. Maybe he didn't develop as expected because of change of position.. probably would have done better at AM.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
latest is he's heading to a Dutch outfit on loan...doesn't look like he'll make it here anymore though. Silky smooth on the ball but maybe not physical enough.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
we should be able to keep sending him out on loan to places like Spain/Germany, maybe to Atletico or a good club.

he might be satisfied with the game time at a top club, even if it is on loan. don't want to miss out on such a talent.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
These youngsters are dead once loaned abroad. Unless its to get a work permit no question the the PL or Championship are the best options.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
we should be able to keep sending him out on loan to places like Spain/Germany, maybe to Atletico or a good club.

he might be satisfied with the game time at a top club, even if it is on loan. don't want to miss out on such a talent.
Agreed about moving to German or Spanish club. Maybe sell him with a buy back clause. The talent is there but physically he may or may not cope.

[Reedy]

He joined a side from the second Dutch division.
I didn't know he's that bad, even Sanogo managed to go on loan at Ajax. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom