• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

January 2017 - Transfer window - rumours & predictions

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

We may be interested but Monaco will not see this window.We have a better chance this summer.

Any idea what kind of player he is? Hearing a lot about him but not sure what role he plays. Some are saying he's box to box, others saying he's a pure 6 but I thought Fabinho was playing there?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Any idea what kind of player he is? Hearing a lot about him but not sure what role he plays. Some are saying he's box to box, others saying he's a pure 6 but I thought Fabinho was playing there?

Both Fabinho and Bakayoko play as 6's in the Monaco / Jardin system.
They also take turn/ rotate as B2B as well.
He is a really good player, playing his best football this season. He is strong but agile, technically pretty good and tactically sound as well.
He will cost a pretty penny though.

Clerais

He is a really good player, playing his best football this season. He is strong but agile, technically pretty good and tactically sound as well.

Definitly. He is very good. Yaya-Touré style. Player of the month in December for Monaco.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Jardim to come in as the next manager and taking Bakayoko and Bernardo Silva with him. :drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Utd want Bakayoko then we wont get him. They will outbid us and Mourinho would make it a personal mission to get one over Wenger. If Chelsea are interested then Utd may not get him anyway.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I missed this transfer a few days ago. Form dropped this season but definitively has something & clever deal with the set price clause. Wish we signed him after the trial a few years ago or even this time as a gamble.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Lot's of emotions involved with these Payet busines but if separate yourself from it, it was still good business tbf. Bought Payet for £11m and sold him for £25m 1½ years later.

Axel_Gunner

tug of war lol

more like
gacg9ddj.gif

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom