• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think he’ll manage up front.
I don’t think Mikel has the managerial tekkers to have a fluid front four with no real target man working. Seems to need someone like Laca to use up 2% of his life force every game battling defenders and playing as an extra mid.

Then again if the supposed terrorxst and warlord Tuchel can get it working then Mikel should…right?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
No idea if he'd work here but there's no denying it would be a genuinely exciting signing. This is the type of names you can attract with getting into the CL.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't get this link. We went after Vlahovic. The most similar player to Vlahovic is Darwin Nunez.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't get this link. We went after Vlahovic. The most similar player to Vlahovic is Darwin Nunez.
And if you look what Arteta said this week. Every top team need consistent goalscorer and that’s what we need. Felix is not guy you gonna break the bank if you are after a goalscorer

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm all in with this. Felix, Frenkie and Nunez joining in the summer. Don't question it, just enjoy the ride 😎

Arteta factor. There are probably even more youngsters that want to join and train under him!

Maybe its actually time to aim for Haaland.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's a real talent. I struggle to see him as a false 9 though.

Would be a massive gamble for the money he'd cost.

Harz

Good footballer and possibly an elite one if he can fulfill his potential, but not our man.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be seriously dumb to sell elite talent as Félix unless he push a exit he'll be upgrade to replace someone like Lacazette someone who link up very well and hold up play is great still we desperately need goal scorer also if for sale A.Madrid will likely want big fee his contract is until 2026.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom