• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julian Draxler

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Draxler has a high ceiling but he's the equivalent of Zaha at the moment and we wouldn't be screaming at Palace for us to sign him. I'd like a player with end product.

Ox could come good or we could put some faith in Perez.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Draxler has a high ceiling but he's the equivalent of Zaha at the moment and we wouldn't be screaming at Palace for us to sign him. I'd like a player with end product.

Ox could come good or we could put some faith in Perez.

"Ox could come good" has been wishful thinking for the last 4 years....as @Garrincha mentioned there is a serious need for a third wheel upfront to join Alexis and Özil. The current crew on the left is simply not good enough and we need to stop being delusional about that. I would love to have a Reus there but would have been content with Draxler as well. The dude is a major talent and could explode in the right set up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't care that we missed out on him.

I do care that he was probably the only outfield player we had a chance of signing this January. We need an Arshavin.

If Sanchez slows down we are ****ed! We're already ****ed and he's playing at a world class level!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's stagnated far too much to care where he goes honestly. When Reus moves somewhere other than the Emirates then I'll get upset. Not over this kid.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He's stagnated far too much to care where he goes honestly. When Reus moves somewhere other than the Emirates then I'll get upset. Not over this kid.

I am not upset over Draxler. I will however be if we do not address our glaring weaknesses on both flanks. We can live with one of Theo/Ox/Iwobi, but won't go far with 2 of these 3 as our starters.

I do care that he was probably the only outfield player we had a chance of signing this January. We need an Arshavin.

Doubt that Draxler would be Arshavin level of influence if we signed him in january.

We can't keep ****ing around with the winger position. We can't throw money on potential players and hope for the best. We need to think this well and wait for the perfect player to become available.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I would sell Ox and Welbeck and go large on an elite wide player who can play on either flank.
I like both of them as Welbeck is a like-for-like replacement for Alexis.

I'd sell OG, and keep faith in Ox. He can fight with Draxler.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Doubt that Draxler would be Arshavin level of influence if we signed him in january.

We can't keep ****ing around with the winger position. We can't throw money on potential players and hope for the best. We need to think this well and wait for the perfect player to become available.
As long as we don't wait for too long.

Dembele would have been perfect. High potential player but already at a starting XI level. Best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom