• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,412
  • Views 844,279

It just show how quickly things change in football.

When everyone was ****ting their pants and quoting me earlier this winter "how do you like Klopp hydro?" blah blah. I was the voice of reason(once again) and said they might fall off because of squad depth and Klopp insane pressing tactic.

Not sure where I will position them, they are having good season so far by their standard. Think they will manage top4 but I don't think this squad is ready for title challenge like I have stated before.

Plutarch

Gary Neville is the best pundit Sky have ever had. By quite a long way. He analyses things clearly, he's fair most of the time and he knows what he's talking about. He's so much better than the utter nonsense you hear in other places. I used to dislike him when he played for Man United but now I hold him in high regard.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Klopp and Karius are spot on.

Neville is a ****ing clueless dickhead, who failed miserably as a manager so he needs taken down. His opinion is invalid until he proves that things are as easy as he makes them to be with insane hindsight.

Not only has he chatted so much **** about us and Wenger, but he's also insanely biased towards United, best illustrated by this absolute cancer of an article:

https://www.google.dk/amp/www.mirro...w-silent-domination-5515790.amp?client=safari

In a game, where Rooney was ****, didn't score or do anything, Neville the massive dickhead came up with a famous "silent domination" tag, which frankly has to be the worst piece of analysis I've ever seen.

Anyone giving this **** a single bit of credibility needs help.

Gary Neville is the best pundit Sky have ever had. By quite a long way. He analyses things clearly, he's fair most of the time and he knows what he's talking about. He's so much better than the utter nonsense you hear in other places. I used to dislike him when he played for Man United but now I hold him in high regard.

1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699a857396004d37ccf0098303a.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not a good sign for Liverpool if their manager gets rustled by something a pundit said.

You'll notice no one is talking about Karius' performance anymore, They're talking about Klopp and the Nevilles, which was the whole point, imo - protecting his keeper.

Good for Klopp! Love the man.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He's right tbh. If you would to have been a successful manager to criticise players, might as well close this site down.

N

NotAUserName

You'll notice no one is talking about Karius' performance anymore, They're talking about Klopp and the Nevilles, which was the whole point, imo - protecting his keeper.

Good for Klopp! Love the man.
Until Karius makes another f*ck up and they talk about him and Klopp. Klopp should have just tried to deflate the whole situation.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What other big club does this ****?

Couple of good results they always pop their head up. Bit rich to complain about it when they attempt to use the same platform themselves... During the season as well. :lol:

KLOPPMNF2-large_trans++mWfkxmh73phBn6AfiLYjuO7LwxDnuhJKsYBGRJhbU6M.PNG

1280x720-Tiy.jpg

jamie-carragher-brendan-rodgers-ed-chamberlin_3402190.jpg

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What other big club does this ****?

Couple of good results they always pop their head up. Bit rich to complain about it when they attempt to use the same platform themselves... During the season as well. :lol:

KLOPPMNF2-large_trans++mWfkxmh73phBn6AfiLYjuO7LwxDnuhJKsYBGRJhbU6M.PNG

1280x720-Tiy.jpg

jamie-carragher-brendan-rodgers-ed-chamberlin_3402190.jpg

Carragher looked in awe of Klopp, I remember watching that MNF, didn't take his eyes off him. It was quite uncomfortable to watch actually.

As for Neville, when he first became a pundit he was my favourite. His stint in Valencia changed him, he's not as jovial and is a lot more damning. It must be difficult being a pundit and delivering your views on a team you support, we're all guilty of overrating our own.

Neville has had some absolute clangers though. Referring to Wenger as arrogant (funny how Wenger didn't respond) was particularly annoying. He's given a few dodgy MOTM's as a co-commentator too, I think Neville's lost atm. He really fancied himself as a manager and the way he bombed out at Valencia was a shock to his system. In that interview where he spoke of his other business interests as a reason for not being able to coach was a huge cop out.

Thierry Henry is a dreadful pundit though. He was on the Citeh vs. Chelski game and he legit disagreed entirely with what Zola said, but ended his statement with "I completely agree with you."

Carragher looked in awe of Klopp, I remember watching that MNF, didn't take his eyes off him. It was quite uncomfortable to watch actually.

As for Neville, when he first became a pundit he was my favourite. His stint in Valencia changed him, he's not as jovial and is a lot more damning. It must be difficult being a pundit and delivering your views on a team you support, we're all guilty of overrating our own.

Neville has had some absolute clangers though. Referring to Wenger as arrogant (funny how Wenger didn't respond) was particularly annoying. He's given a few dodgy MOTM's as a co-commentator too, I think Neville's lost atm. He really fancied himself as a manager and the way he bombed out at Valencia was a shock to his system. In that interview where he spoke of his other business interests as a reason for not being able to coach was a huge cop out.

Thierry Henry is a dreadful pundit though. He was on the Citeh vs. Chelski game and he legit disagreed entirely with what Zola said, but ended his statement with "I completely agree with you."

He did start well indeed as a pundit.

Not sure if it was the spell at Valencia that broke him. I think it happened sooner. It begun when United stopped being a top tier club in the league I feel.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's right tbh. If you would to have been a successful manager to criticise players, might as well close this site down.

But he couldn't tell what wrong with a steak to save his life, considering that when he tried to cook one, he made chopped liver out of it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Best Arsenal player I've seen but one of the worst Arsenal pundits out there. Lee Dixon's my Arsenal man on TV, although I have a major soft spot for Ian Wright, Wright, Wright.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Best Arsenal player I've seen but one of the worst Arsenal pundits out there. Lee Dixon's my Arsenal man on TV, although I have a major soft spot for Ian Wright, Wright, Wright.

He'll always be my favourite player of all time, but as a pundit in general he's shocking. Dixon is quite balanced, though a bit glum. I like Keown but he lets bias cloud his judgement a bit, he worships the ground Wenger walks on.

I like Charlie Nicholas and Romford Pele. They're always so positive about us and it's just refreshing.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
He'll always be my favourite player of all time, but as a pundit in general he's shocking. Dixon is quite balanced, though a bit glum. I like Keown but he lets bias cloud his judgement a bit, he worships the ground Wenger walks on.

I like Charlie Nicholas and Romford Pele. They're always so positive about us and it's just refreshing.
Also Romford Ray's accent just kills me........listen to him with Alan Brazil on Talksport. He's a hoot is Ray Parlour. Dixon's a bit dour but I like that in him, makes him seem like he knows what's he's on about. Charlie as gas and another with a great accent imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We haven't been given the opportunity though, whilst Neville has and failed miserably at it.
That wasn't a great situation for him to go into as his first managerial job tbf. They're not doing any better this season and probably won't until Peter Lim is gone.
But he couldn't tell what wrong with a steak to save his life, considering that when he tried to cook one, he made chopped liver out of it.
Yeah but his performance as a manager shouldn't be relevant here. Everyone can see Karius has been poor at times this season, you shouldn't need a glittering CV as manager to be able to say that imo.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Klopp has heaped a lot of unnecessary pressure on Karius and will now have to back him even if he continues being poor or lose face.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom