• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Yes, we know. You've watched him play 7 games at the Euros and want to spend 50 million.
You seem to have trouble reading. As my post says, I've watched him on numerous other occasions. Also my post says we don't need him. Apart from getting everything wrong, good contribution.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Via the BBC...

Sissoko wants out 'as early as possible'

Moussa Sissoko is hoping for a quick exit from Newcastle despite the club wanting £35m for him.

The 26-year-old France midfielder wants to leave the Magpies after their relegation from Premier League.

After hearing of Newcastle's valuation, Sissoko told L'Equipe: "For me, it changes nothing. The interested clubs will know how to find common ground. I hope that it will be as early as possible."

Newcastle want 35 million pounds for Sissoko :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Their delusion hits new heights.

gunnergoa

Too be brutally honest Sissoko and Xakhas partnership in the middle will give us balance and power its certainly mouth watering but knowing Wenger he wont buy him because it will kill Ramsey and Jack Whilshere. Jokes apart forget abt the 35 mill price tag imagine having having both o them inn the mid field

Persona

Too be brutally honest Sissoko and Xakhas partnership in the middle will give us balance and power its certainly mouth watering but knowing Wenger he wont buy him because it will kill Ramsey and Jack Whilshere. Jokes apart forget abt the 35 mill price tag imagine having having both o them inn the mid field

One who works hard(Xhaka) and one who doesn't work at all. No, I can't really imagine that.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
The approaches are increasing for Moussa Sissoko who is expected to transfer about 20 million quickly.
Moussa Sissoko's performance in the jersey of the France team at Euro 2016 marked the spirits. The player will of course not stay in Newcastle even if he is a player who has played since the English club to the second division.
5 offers
But many clubs are willing to make great efforts to Moussa Sissoko in the coming weeks.According to the player's entourage, 5 clubs are ready to put € 20 million on the table, the sum requested by Newcastle.
A change destiny
The most interested clubs in England, but there would also be a key to Italy with a club that could be Juventus who is about to lose Paul Pogba in the coming days. The Euro 2016 could well have changed the fate of Moussa Sissoko.

They didn't say which clubs but majority interest coming from English clubs. We could do worse. But yeah 'luck' this.

Stoneh

He is a very dynamic player.... when he wants to be. For me.. he does not have the winning mentality nor motivation. (I know he plays for Newcastle but still)

Another passenger that will happily take the money without effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom