• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was seriously afraid that we linked with him again. But phew just normal bump.

Joeymarsh22

If we did actually sign this guy what a waste of money it would be it would take 15 million that would be taken out of our budget when a player who's is inconsistent is not need we have better players then him already here we don't need anther two Bob player sucking our resources! Especially as we have many free loaders already at our club! But it wouldn't suprise me if it did happen!

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Never get it but you can't blame them for trying it. With the mental prices and the decent showings he had during the Euros.

Probably end up at a 12-15 million fee

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wont sell him for 35M they in championship ffs i expected they sell him for 15-20M

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With the rumours going about that we are offloading Isaac Hayden to them, could there be something that involves Sissoko?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

For 35m Pfft please. Fair play to Newcastle they might get 20 to 25 from Liverpool.

Chami

Not worth the 35m but would be nice to have as a hard working fast impact player squad player on the right. His workrate would allow bellerin to shine.

He was really better than I expected for the NT.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I was going to say 'at least he's better than Walcott' then it dawned on me: so many players we don't rate are better than Walcott.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom