• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Newcastle fan with no particular beef....

Take him please!!!

Play him only when you're on TV so he can big himself up for his move to Barcelona/Real Madrid...
I thought we were getting all this money for airing games on TV? My world is falling apart.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
LittleFinger_Nod.gif
Oh God, HSV are my Bundesliga team! :lol:

This is all @redwhiteAustrian's doing, taking advantage of his connections in the higher echelons and the league of shadows.

gjohnson

Decent option. Has many runs in him, his pace is decent, he's got good leap, can hit the ball with pace, he can carry it, too. Wouldn't mind him.
Nope, nope and nope....

His passing is woeful, his shooting couldn't break a paper bag, and his positioning is beyond *. His best attribute is running in to empty space with 1 or 0 defenders to beat. I don't watch Arsenal much, but he's about as far away from an 'Arsenal' player that you can get.

Unless needing 5 yards of space to control a 5 foot pass is what is acceptable these days.

BBF

Terrible bump. Sissoko's a poverty player, we're not buying him.

gjohnson

And well
you

And well you shouldn't ...he's a bit like N'Zogbia who spent years at Newcastle telling everyone he should be playing for Arsenal, and then ended up at Wigan.

Not sure why its a terrible bump though...just giving an opinion of someone who sees him play every other week...

If he was ever going to play for Arsenal he already would be...

His half arsed TV only performances were one of the main reasons we went down...it was like having 10 men for three quarters of our matches.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wonder if a Flamini, Ramsey, Sissoko midfield three could work?

Why not? Ramsey makes selfish runs accompanied by needless flicks, Sissokho just runs and Flamini orchestrates the whole operation by pointing.

We aren't signng Sissokho!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Too inconsistent. Next. Are we really linked to him at all beyond his wanting to get out of Newcastle? I'm not sure there are any reasonable links beyond him admiring Arsenal. We didn't go all in for Cabaye and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be looking closely at Sissoko.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Too inconsistent. Next. Are we really linked to him at all beyond his wanting to get out of Newcastle? I'm not sure there are any reasonable links beyond him admiring Arsenal. We didn't go all in for Cabaye and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be looking closely at Sissoko.

There isn't any real links to suggest we're interested. We've been linked with him in the past but he'd be such a pointless signing now. I think he just sees us as his ideal move and has mentioned us in the French media. If we wanted him Wenger could get him with a flick of his finger. He's definitely not signing.

Vistula

He had a good game, but I feel like he is putting up a show to get out of Newcastle. I don't think we need another attacking midfielder.

nicky47

Established Member
He made some good runs forward, big deal. Not a fan of the guy personally, and a midfielder is the last thing we need. No ta.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He doesn't have the mentality to perform like that over the course of the season. If we're desperate for numbers then he might make a decent Flamini replacement but I'd rather give a young player a chance.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Even if he was good(which he isn't) mf isn't a position that we particularly need to strengthen. With that being said, watch Wenger make a 15m bid for him.

Wilshere's Right

Pathetic bump mate. Was waiting for this. Also thought he had a great game... So what. Means nothing. COnfidence will be shot after the season he has had and falling to Portugal.

No thanks.

Glad to help. :lol:

Think his confidence will be sky high actually. He's one of the few French players to come away from last night with his head held high. And he's had a great tournament all throughout.

Wouldn't mind having him at all based on this Euros but haven't watched him enough at Newcastle to know whether he'd be good for a season.

What don't people like? He showed strength, great passing, smart powerful runs, great shot, good tackling.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Glad to help. :lol:

Think his confidence will be sky high actually. He's one of the few French players to come away from last night with his head held high. And he's had a great tournament all throughout.

Wouldn't mind having him at all based on this Euros but haven't watched him enough at Newcastle to know whether he'd be good for a season.

What don't people like? He showed strength, great passing, smart powerful runs, great shot, good tackling.
He isn't good through a season. Wake up man. Read up. Watch a few NUFC games from last season and then kindly delete these rubbish posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom