• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think it was quite clear, even in the limited time he was seen, what he could offer as an alternative to what we have. We might think he's turd, but like it or not, there are defences out there that just can't handle him. He'll score some priceless goals for us this season.
Didn't take long. A few days to prove his worth.

Goodnight. :cool:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
can we stop now that talk about how great/**** Giroud is/was/will be? who cares about that "i always said that Giroud is a great striker" blablabla?

Giroud made an awesome game today. So lets wait for his next performances and i'm sure there will be some **** games and good games and we can rate that when time has come.

You cannot stop the great Giroud war. Many have tried. Many have failed. One of the only highlights of last season, tbh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You cannot stop the great Giroud war. Many have tried. Many have failed. One of the only highlights of last season, tbh.
True, the Giroud wars are similar to the Wenger wars. There is no right or wrong, they're neither donkeys nor heros. They're both very good at what they do . . . not the very best, not the worst.

But they're ours.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Giroud is a handy player to have and always has been, he is going to be massive really in the role that he was originally bought for which is to supplement the position so we have depth.

Every member of the squad is going to have a part to play at different times of the season if we're going to be successful this year.

What I think has been the main difference this year is we have bought solid players which means we are not having to run the team into the ground and we can keep players a bit more fresh; and Giroud in particular is going to really benefit from that. The real testing period for this though, as it is every year is as we progress through the winter. That traditionally is when it all starts turning to **** for us. We've got two massive games on the horizon against Sp**s and United, I think we're going to know a lot more about where we truly are in the grand scheme of things after those matches in particular.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

526579604.jpg

TinFish

He's always had talent. the quality of some of his finishes throughout the years has been excellent (when he's on point). I agree with previous posters that he isn't consistent enough which makes me feel his best role for now is part time first teamer /super sub.

What I love about our squad is that we have different options on the bench. Against Boro' I'm sure his stature and physical approach would have been at least more effective. He will come in handy when times are needed. Remember we are much better with Giroud in the squad than we are without.

Wenger also seems to get his tactics and substitutions spot on this season so far - which is another big plus.

skip spence

"I believe in miracles, since you came along, you sexy thing..." *humming*
/watch?v=YUY9Y9RFiHY

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

He's always had talent. the quality of some of his finishes throughout the years has been excellent (when he's on point). I agree with previous posters that he isn't consistent enough which makes me feel his best role for now is part time first teamer /super sub.

What I love about our squad is that we have different options on the bench. Against Boro' I'm sure his stature and physical approach would have been at least more effective. He will come in handy when times are needed. Remember we are much better with Giroud in the squad than we are without.

Wenger also seems to get his tactics and substitutions spot on this season so far - which is another big plus.
Having the right choices to choose helps!

Ewarwoowar

And not only that!
Did we EVER play to Girouds strengths? I don't think so.
Giroud has to cope playing in a system that is not to his advantage, so please please stop the ridiculous stupidity and blaming Giroud.
Are you venting at meo_O I love Giroud I had him for scoring one today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom