• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
If we get fined or whatever for the celebrations after Reiss' goal that is a disgrace.

If the Arsenal players and staff can't be allowed to get a bit emotionally carried away after a 97th winner after being 2-0 down and in a title race you're just trying to kill any emotion in the game. It's pathetic jobsworth behaviour.

I would honestly say that if it was any other side in that position too.
We'll probably play the next match behind closed doors as punishment for multiple pitch invaders. Doesn't matter as Arteta did some good work during covid empty stadiums

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I love Benny Blancos reaction. Everyone else is super excited and he just scored his first goal for the team, won with a 97 minute goal and is like I can't wait to go home and watch Love Island. One of my favourite players in the team.
None of our players know how to celebrate their goals, they are all babies. Ben White's reaction for his goal is hilarious, you can clearly tell he doesn't score that many just by looking at it. Saliba runs around like a headless chicken, Martinelli runs around like a dog, Saka nabbed his celebration from Henry. Partey wanted to take off his shirt to show his Christian Atsu tribute but then realised we were still a goal down. Ødegaard had one of the whitest dances ever.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
None of our players know how to celebrate their goals, they are all babies. Ben White's reaction for his goal is hilarious, you can clearly tell he doesn't score that many just by looking at it. Saliba runs around like a headless chicken, Martinelli runs around like a dog, Saka nabbed his celebration from Henry. Partey wanted to take off his shirt to show his Christian Atsu tribute but then realised we were still a goal down. Ødegaard had one of the whitest dances ever.
🤦‍♂️
Bro, did that neighbour bring the police again for too much noise or someone pissed on your soup? 🍲

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

They’re just releasing a surge of emotion and it’s great. Sorry if you prefer rehearsed celebrations over seeing a team feel pure joy at the moment in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom