• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

Tom Mix

I tried to cheat an answer with ChatGPT but it's not helping :(

There is no known connection between Leonardo da Vinci and Arsenal FC, a professional football club based in London, England. Da Vinci lived in the 15th and 16th centuries, long before the establishment of modern football as we know it today, and he was primarily known as a polymath, artist, and inventor.

It is possible that there may be some indirect or tangential connections between Da Vinci and Arsenal FC, such as through the arts or historical events that took place in London, but there is no direct link or documented evidence of such a connection.
There IS a connection. Trossard's dyslexic mum named him after Leandro da Vinci.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I do not know if this is the adequate thread, it does not matter though. I was just thinking of all the members I have seen on this forum through my time here, lot of passion, nerves, suffering was spent on this forum throughout years I am here, so I was hoping to see all of them celebrating when Arsenal lifts the cup (all my prayers go to that) so I hope they will all be unbanned and those who left to return to this forum. I am getting more sensitive the closer the season is coming to an end. it is human after all.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If we get fined or whatever for the celebrations after Reiss' goal that is a disgrace.

If the Arsenal players and staff can't be allowed to get a bit emotionally carried away after a 97th winner after being 2-0 down and in a title race you're just trying to kill any emotion in the game. It's pathetic jobsworth behaviour.

I would honestly say that if it was any other side in that position too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom