• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

FqZJ0OCWAAAmmU9

How we pin teams back. This is what I mean by suffocating teams, i don't think City even do this like we can nowadays. City might have tools and quality to create and score but I don't think this season they're on our level when it comes to sustaining pressure and pinning teams back to the point where there's no escape like we do. Bournemouth had counter-attacking opportunities up until about 60 minutes and then it was all us and they literally just couldn't get out.

Small point here, but maybe for the opposition playing 3 CB's is a bit reductive. Think Bournemouth would've been better off with another midfielder or another forward to help give Partey and our CB's something to think about other than just Solanke who was so isolated in the 2nd half.

Think vs Fulham it'll be a different challenge tho, because they play 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 mostly, I think. Perreira usually behind the lone striker so it'll be a different prospect to the 5-4-1 Bournemouth do here. They might even get Perreira to really pressure Partey a lot while their CF is a bit further forward competing with Saliba and Gabriel. It's a fine balance tho because the less bodies the opposition have back the more holes we can pick.

This doesn't suit you at all.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Our goals conceded were legit moments that needs fixing, but let's not ignore how many decisions we get against us. Blatant.

Make no mistake, our team and squad is very good. We have the luxury of accommodating players like Vieira who I still think will come good in the Europa league. We have all seen how much continuity impacts form, and why would that not apply to guys like him? He's remarkably productive for so little minutes.

Tomi looked well off it, my sorry there is that he just may not have the passing range that position requires in this setup. Still love him though.

MA08

The thing that concerns me is that if any other team in the league had put that amount of pressure on Bournemouth, and the kind of fouls and handballs happened to them, the ref would have given atleast once. Here he did not give even one. It is almost like he was determined not to give it. Like he thought that is not deserved after we went a goal down(and then another). It was simply a stubbornness to not give the penalty. and that is the refereeing bias we deal with, week in week out.

Legend14

Established Member
Hope the team enjoyed the weekend as Arteta will be livid on Monday for the two sloppy goals conceded.
What is uncanny is that we are usually punished for our mistakes. One corner, one person turns off, goal. This time Partey, last time Ødegaard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom