• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 2 Bournemouth | Saturday, March 4 | KO: 15:00 GMT - REISS 🔥⚽️🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we get fined or whatever for the celebrations after Reiss' goal that is a disgrace.

If the Arsenal players and staff can't be allowed to get a bit emotionally carried away after a 97th winner after being 2-0 down and in a title race you're just trying to kill any emotion in the game. It's pathetic jobsworth behaviour.

I would honestly say that if it was any other side in that position too.

It's clear that there are certain individuals at the FA who treat Arsenal differently from the rest of the Premier League.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
FqZJ0OCWAAAmmU9

How we pin teams back. This is what I mean by suffocating teams, i don't think City even do this like we can nowadays. City might have tools and quality to create and score but I don't think this season they're on our level when it comes to sustaining pressure and pinning teams back to the point where there's no escape like we do. Bournemouth had counter-attacking opportunities up until about 60 minutes and then it was all us and they literally just couldn't get out.

Small point here, but maybe for the opposition playing 3 CB's is a bit reductive. Think Bournemouth would've been better off with another midfielder or another forward to help give Partey and our CB's something to think about other than just Solanke who was so isolated in the 2nd half.

Think vs Fulham it'll be a different challenge tho, because they play 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 mostly, I think. Perreira usually behind the lone striker so it'll be a different prospect to the 5-4-1 Bournemouth do here. They might even get Perreira to really pressure Partey a lot while their CF is a bit further forward competing with Saliba and Gabriel. It's a fine balance tho because the less bodies the opposition have back the more holes we can pick.
This doesn't suit you at all.
Apologies, am trying to find a new gimmick, any suggestions?
Don't listen to him.

I just subscribed to Tifo Na Nog.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just can't get enough of this

ps: I love how the arse pr team is trying to subtly change the narrative around when this goal was scored by saying 96th minute in the title. Either that or they just trolling. Probably trolling...

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
So it was the match referee Kavanagh who reported Arsenal re: celebration behaviour. What the **** lol, why does he even care? The celebrations were harming no one.
Guy put in an absolute masterclass Mike Riley levels of corruption and we still ****ed him over, have to give him at least a little win.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
If we get fined or whatever for the celebrations after Reiss' goal that is a disgrace.

If the Arsenal players and staff can't be allowed to get a bit emotionally carried away after a 97th winner after being 2-0 down and in a title race you're just trying to kill any emotion in the game. It's pathetic jobsworth behaviour.

I would honestly say that if it was any other side in that position too.
Question is do you see any other side in that position? Four or five pens not given, time wasting from the first second with not even nearly enough time added on, an illegal goal that was given etc.

If the fans stormed the ground it'd be a different story but since when does something like this constitute grounds for investigation ffs

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we do win this league you just know we’ll have like two players in team of the year and an FA charge for “flukiness”.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Lost count on how many times I have watched that goal.

Even though it is similar in feeling to that welbz goal, welbz one was just a glancing header. This one though, that calm control and finish. I'm in disbelief still.

Same, and one beautiful thing I noticed that just as Reiss prepares to take his shot, a beautiful wide path opens up in front of him and Reiss hit the ball like a hot knife on butter on that path.

I am sure that had he shot on any other direction toward goal, there would probably be a block or a deflection.

Whether it is divine intervention (based on @MutableEarth feeling and pleas 🙏 ) or just Reiss being super aware of where to hit it, it makes it all the more special when you really see it from different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom