• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Wednesday, March 1 | KO: 19:45 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B6g6d0ICcAANTeT.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is excellent how the two veterans have instantly integrated and played a lot. Partey looks like he needed a rest and when he came in played really well. Love Martinell he needs to improve his distribution but the kid is our second best striker can finish and has a relentless motor. Trossard is about as good a player you can buy to play right away for under 30 million. Really good move by Edu

Farzad Stoned

Presenting, our group of MUGS from the Everton game. A pity they went missing as soon as Saka scored, but Im sure they'll show up again next matchday and dazzle us with their magic again.

Congrats folks, well deserved.

Where is the new p.ss and vinegar flavored @SA Gunner coming from i must say i like it. Arteta was proactive dropping Eddie for Trossard i have to give him that for sure. I keep telling people Marty is the Brazilian Ian and they don’t believe me

Farzad Stoned

Gabriel and Saliba pretty much every week...

latest

...but these two from the episode of Saul were they were badass, rather than from BB were they were easily killed by a fat 50 year old policeman.
F.ck Lisandro and Varane easily the best CB pairing in the division Gabby and Big willy

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Goals + Assists

20: Saka
19:
18:
17:
16:
15: Ødegaard
14: Martinelli
13:
12:
11: Jesus
10: Nketiah
9: Xhaka
8:
7: Vieira

What a ridiculous player Saka is
Jesus is ridiculous as well being with 11 despite missing 3 months now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Thought Jorginho might have been unwell, too good with the ball to play that poorly.

Fair play to him for battling through that first half though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for Iwobi playing with these guys look the only everton player that can pass or create something

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh, @A_G I have got it!

Fj4wrdzWIAEnJqG.jpg:large

😅

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I also hate to say this but he's also elevated our fitness levels beyond anything Wenger has achieved. It's hard to believe what I'm seeing at times. This is no longer the Arsenal that plays beautiful football but gasses out towards the end of games.

We are out of all competitions except EL.
We've also had a winter break.

It's not the same.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If anyone wants to know why Nketiah has been benched, Saka scored from the SAME POSITION that Nketiah missed from at Goodison Park.

Nketiah needs to get sharper - and fast. We can't afford to carry dead weight in this Title hunt.

One thing I love about Arteta is that it's now crystal clear how far he really wants to take Arsenal. Has no patience with underperformance/lack of fitness. He's now ruthless in his rotation.

Underperforming? Out.
Not fully fit? Not starting.

I also hate to say this but he's also elevated our fitness levels beyond anything Wenger has achieved. It's hard to believe what I'm seeing at times. This is no longer the Arsenal that plays beautiful football but gasses out towards the end of games.

Just like against Man United, just like against Liverpool, just like against Aston Villa, Arteta has built a relentless passing machine capable of churning out chance after chance even towards the end of games.

We don't just pass teams off the pitch - we also run them into the ground. What chance do other teams have?

I'm looking forward to how far we go in the Champions League next year. I think we can go all the way, can't see anyone that can stop us. We just need to back the manager.

Well said. It’s sort of why I can see Smith Rowe being let go at the end of the season sadly likewise with Tierney.

This side will move up to the elite level with a few quality signings in the right areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom