• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton | Wednesday, March 1 | KO: 19:45 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

B6g6d0ICcAANTeT.jpg

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
First 30 minutes was a tough watch but thankfully Everton had nothing to offer besides defending deep and being as physical as possible.

Great to finally be in a situation where we could use our bench for something other than swapping Leo with Martinelli or Tomiyasu with White and injury time subs to run down the clock. So pleased to see ESR get some minutes and KT as well - did anyone clock his 40 yard diagonal pass from midfield out to Martinelli?

The nitpick in me wonders how long we can get away with with Zinchenko playing false 3 and White struggling for form.

Besides that, absolutely buzzing to see Martinelli rotating so seamlessly with Trossard and playing up front. I said it before regarding Rashford - limited player when you pin him wide but has the potential to explode into a 20+ goal a season player as a striker.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
A Good Win in the end, clean sheet as well. A Good all round team performance. I listened to the Match on Talksport, that sounded like the Best Atmosphere at the Emirates, that I have heard there. Were Everton supporters there? Never heard a sound from them.
The bench looks strong, bringing on Tierney and Smith - Rowe.
Did not text my Everton supporting Brother in Law Pre, During or Post Match. Before this Match, he was resighed to the fact that Everton are going down. This Result could reinforce that opinion of his. Everton lost 2 - 0 at home to Aston Villa last Saturday. That was a game they needed to Win.

baccy_man

Established Member
From what I saw of the game which was not a lot because of a poor stream the second half was a lot like watching wengerball again their was a lot of clean passing and the players show a desire to win the ball back as quick as they could, its great to see the team playing that type of football again.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well said. It’s sort of why I can see Smith Rowe being let go at the end of the season sadly likewise with Tierney.

This side will move up to the elite level with a few quality signings in the right areas

Why on earth would we do that without knowing whether these new signings will be any good and even if they are how long could that take?

We’ll need competition more than ever next season and the two you’ve mentioned have been coached by Arteta for 3 seasons and guarantee a baseline 7/10 every game.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Next few league games

- Home vs 19th
- Away vs 7th
- Home vs 12th
- Home vs 17th
- Away vs 6th
- Away vs 16th
- Home vs 20th
- Away vs 2nd
- Home vs 10th

In the next seven games we have 4 of the bottom 5 (just beat the other one comfortably). There's a lot of points available here before Man City if we're ready to take them.

Liverpool away gonna be tricky tbf. our boys should be motivated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom