• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2006/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooldawg

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Gunners_Nadz said:
Simply put >YounGunner< Barca has been the example of an arrogant bunch, but there you go, from their successes. Barca has also been the subject of hassling our players since God knows when. And yeah, We should've win that Champions League final.

I'm not bitter on what's what. Fact is that I loathe Real Madrid more. I'm torn by both, but at this time, my general hatred goes to Barca still.

Hassling our players? So what? You think they should care about us? They want the best players and if we sign them then there will obviously be some hardcore interest from bigger clubs.

And if thats the reason then people should hate Real Madrid more!

well said :p

Barca are a big club and act like it. like Youngunner said, they have top players that want to play with other elite players. Can't fault them for that. If anything we should develop that mindset of a big club, only then we can return the favor when other clubs threaten our players.

Nutsy

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Hassling our players? So what? You think they should care about us? They want the best players and if we sign them then there will obviously be some hardcore interest from bigger clubs.

pfft. I find it hard to accept the fact that generally people hate Barca more than Real when equally for me they are basically the same. Just because I said I hate them doesn't mean I think they are not a good team to begin with.

Barca is a good team, no doubt about that, let me ask you this then, Do you like Mancs? and Chavs? No doubt they do have a good team. I hate all four teams but I do admit they have good team.

Hassling our players is one thing. but to do it at almost every season is getting really really annoying. but I'll take it as a compliment to be honest. why because with their so called "good" team, they still need someone from us to "complete" their "perfect" squad.

phenn

I just don't like Barca. I don't have, nor need, a reason. I dislike them.

You know what? I'm not a big fan of Ronaldinho either. There, I said it. Yes he's talented but I don't really like him. The bastard made David Seaman look like a mug in the World Cup. I didn't really like him before that but I liked him less after. Same goes for many Barca players.

I hate Madrid's board and their press but I kind of like them as a team as far as the players and all. I thought Beckham was as professional as you could ever ask a man to be this season, which made me happy.

While we're on the subject I've never liked Juventus or AC Milan at all. Gattusso entertains me and I think Kaka is the best player in the world but I like neither team. However, I've had a soft spot for Roma since i started following footie. And even though he's a complete prick I like Totti. Don't have a good reason for that either.

But the fact is if those clubs aren't good then I can't hate them as much and it's bothersome. All 4 of the clubs I mentioned need to be good at least every other year or it becomes silly to hate them unless you're a home supporter of the side. For instance if I, as an American, were to have a serious problem with... let's say PSG. Who cares? They've been bad for so long it gets boring to hate them.

Not really sure why that rant was qualified but I think I made a point about hating big foreign teams there somewhere.

USgoonergirl

Established Member
phenn said:
I just don't like Barca. I don't have, nor need, a reason. I dislike them.

You know what? I'm not a big fan of Ronaldinho either. There, I said it. Yes he's talented but I don't really like him. The bastard made David Seaman look like a mug in the World Cup. I didn't really like him before that but I liked him less after. Same goes for many Barca players.

I hate Madrid's board and their press but I kind of like them as a team as far as the players and all. I thought Beckham was as professional as you could ever ask a man to be this season, which made me happy.

While we're on the subject I've never liked Juventus or AC Milan at all. Gattusso entertains me and I think Kaka is the best player in the world but I like neither team. However, I've had a soft spot for Roma since i started following footie. And even though he's a complete prick I like Totti. Don't have a good reason for that either.

But the fact is if those clubs aren't good then I can't hate them as much and it's bothersome. All 4 of the clubs I mentioned need to be good at least every other year or it becomes silly to hate them unless you're a home supporter of the side. For instance if I, as an American, were to have a serious problem with... let's say PSG. Who cares? They've been bad for so long it gets boring to hate them.

Not really sure why that rant was qualified but I think I made a point about hating big foreign teams there somewhere.
I completly agree with this,and its funny because i feel the same about Barca, Madrid, Juventus, Milan, and Roma, its like you took the words from my mouth lol

Nutsy

Established Member
Revenge will be much sweeter if we are the ones who knock em out. (yes, my bitterness is now exposed a lil bit). Revenge for CLs Finals and the recent incident.

You can't rely this on Chavs, if you want things done right, you have to do it yourself. Bring it On you ****s!

regele

Established Member
Gunners_Nadz said:
Revenge will be much sweeter if we are the ones who knock em out. (yes, my bitterness is now exposed a lil bit). Revenge for CLs Finals and the recent incident.

You can't rely this on Chavs, if you want things done right, you have to do it yourself. Bring it On you c**nts!
And it will be much more bitter if they knock us out, so no thanks. I wish barca all the ****ness in the world next season.

number_0

Established Member
regele said:
Gunners_Nadz said:

You can't rely this on Chavs, if you want things done right, you have to do it yourself. Bring it On you c**nts!
And it will be much more bitter if they knock us out, so no thanks. I wish barca all the ****ness in the world next season.

and the person who is gonna score against us is ________ :evil:

entropy13

Established Member
number_0 said:
regele said:
Gunners_Nadz said:

and the person who is gonna score against us is ________ :evil:

I would think he'll get himself injured before that meeting. :wink:

Nutsy

Established Member
regele said:
Gunners_Nadz said:

Meh. Like it or not, I'm willing to take that chance. If we're the ones to knock them out, Revenge will be oh so sweet. It's do or die.

USgoonergirl

Established Member
Ive read on a Roma forum that Barca are offering 12mil + Giuly(who they have said they rate at 6mil) for Chivu.

Is Chivu really worth more than Henry?!?!?!
I dont think so.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
everybody is very expensive now. but henry is sold on a cheap. if chivu is 18m, lets say we count that as reasonable since bent is around 19m, then henry must be 30m+. no doubt.

arsenal board is *

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Gunners_Nadz said:
>YounGunner< said:

pfft. I find it hard to accept the fact that generally people hate Barca more than Real when equally for me they are basically the same. Just because I said I hate them doesn't mean I think they are not a good team to begin with.

Barca is a good team, no doubt about that, let me ask you this then, Do you like Mancs? and Chavs? No doubt they do have a good team. I hate all four teams but I do admit they have good team.

Hassling our players is one thing. but to do it at almost every season is getting really really annoying. but I'll take it as a compliment to be honest. why because with their so called "good" team, they still need someone from us to "complete" their "perfect" squad.

There is a major reason to hate the Mancs and Chelsea because they are english clubs and our rivals. There also generally ****s when they play us. Our hate for Man Utd dates back to the 90s and Chelsea being a london club theres aways been disliking between the fans. Such a plastic club anyway.

By the way they hassle every season due to one man and they have him now. Whats wrong with that? Like i said they want the best and Henry is the best. If we hate it so much then theres no point in getting big players because bigger clubs will always chase our big players no matter what.

Ive still not heard one decent reason to why most hate Barcelona so much.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
I hope Barca get knocked out of the CL by the cold machine that Chelsea will be next year.

cant believe ill be supporting chelsea against barac next season if they squared off in the CL

no wait there.......hellll no

kooldawg

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
Lord Dula said:
I hope Barca get knocked out of the CL by the cold machine that Chelsea will be next year.

cant believe ill be supporting chelsea against barac next season if they squared off in the CL

no wait there.......hellll no

am with you mate, i hate Chelsea and the Mancs more than any other club in the world, well except maybe Inter as well. Dunno about Barca, i personally think they are a great club and have underachieved. Unfortunately at the moment, we are not competitive with Barca and the rest of the European elite because of our lack of funds. Maybe when we can finally pay of this massive debt we might be poaching players from other big clubs. But right now i'm not suprised that Titi left us for Barca. They certainly have greater chances to win La liga and maybe even the champions league with the class players that they have, and thats more than we can probably think about next season.

Nutsy

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
There is a major reason to hate the Mancs and Chelsea because they are english clubs and our rivals. There also generally c**nts when they play us. Our hate for Man Utd dates back to the 90s and Chelsea being a london club theres aways been disliking between the fans. Such a plastic club anyway.

By the way they hassle every season due to one man and they have him now. Whats wrong with that? Like i said they want the best and Henry is the best. If we hate it so much then theres no point in getting big players because bigger clubs will always chase our big players no matter what.

Ive still not heard one decent reason to why most hate Barcelona so much.

As much as I do share your sentiments on the English rivalry, Which I completely agree - completely I am well aware of the historical stories behind those rivalries.

But what you say about the way Barca keep hassling our players every season because they want the best. Fine. true we do have best players in our squad. But basically we are slowly becoming Barca's feeder club, Petit, Overmars, and now Henry, all of which are world class players IMO, after of which we transform them into world class players, instantly they're Barca bound. Frankly I do find it annoying, should any of our players want to leave anywhere but Barca.

One of which I am still bitter about our CL loss against them last year. They did it in a ****ish performance. We deserved to win that game and you know it. I respect your general likings to them so be it, I do loathe them basically personal reasons. but am not denying that they do have one of the best sides in Europe.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
frekkin hell Barca got Henry, Andrade and Yaya

Valdes
Belleti, Andrade, Pouyl, Zambrotta
Xavi Edmilson
Ronnie
Messi Henry
Eto

Bench
Deco,
Eidur
Iniesta
MArques
Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom