• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2006/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgunner84

Hey guys what do you think of Real Madrid's latest defense signings? I always thought that was their main problem. They needed a solid defence and an aging Cannavaro couldn't give that.

Good moves in the transfer market by Real Madrid.

Nutsy

Established Member
Funnily though, a few days ago, in The Skysports transfer rumours section, I couldn't remember which team were interested that "they want STRIKER Fabio Cannavaro. - The People "

:lol: You would think on how lazy some journalists are and calling themselves Football enthusiasts. Goodlord, even my 3 year old nephew knows Cannavaro is a defender (CB). And the lil brat don't even like Real Madrid to begin with!

But I agree though. Cannavaro couldn't really give the solidarity Real Madrid lack nowadays. THey have Metzelder, good move imo.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
jgunner84 said:
Hey guys what do you think of Real Madrid's latest defense signings? I always thought that was their main problem. They needed a solid defence and an aging Cannavaro couldn't give that.

Good moves in the transfer market by Real Madrid.

Pepe and Metzelder are both good defenders. You still expect Real to leak a lot of goals coz of the way they play.

Nutsy

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
This would be quite incredible if Real manage to pull it off:

www.clubcall.co.uk/index.jsp?storyID=321964

Also it means Real have accepted defeat in trying to sign Cesc Fabregas.

Real Madrid reportedly want Andres Iniesta from arch-rivals Barcelona and are ready to pay the £40m get-out clause in his contract.

Yup, sounds about right. I doubt it'll happen though. Barca are no Muppets to sell Iniesta to Real Madrid.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i reckon barca still is ahead of madrid in terms of transfers. barca backline is very solid now, with the addition of abidal and milito, and even those 2 is cheaper than pepe and metzelda

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
What will happen to Cassano?will he rot in reserves or will he be just loaned off
(not neccesarily to us)but is ther any chance of him redeeming himself or rather proving his talent?

Nutsy

Established Member
Heh.. And they say signing Jesus Navas is a good thing, we may have another Reyes situation. And it's been three successive seasons. And the fact that it's just a US tour with his club!

Trouble and doubt this guy will leave Sevilla let alone Spain! :D

Jameel46

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
"Homesick" Jesus Navas won't be going on Sevilla's US tour:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hli ... t+homesick

Any dreams of us signing him are well and truly over now. Poor guy.

Sevilla withdraw contract talks but are willing to double his salary if he gets over his home sickness, Sevilla know that the only other club that he would go to is city rivals Real Betis, where i don't think he wants to go to. he is really between a rock and a hard place

Nutsy

Established Member
To be frank, I'd trade jobs with him. Ridiculous. How do you expect him to perform when he's called up for the national team for Euro Quals? He's not going to perform under, " I want my mummy !"

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
gunnerGH said:
Thats a joke to be honest. Why become a footballer if you cant travel.
then we have our dennis bergkamp, different situation, but almost the same case.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Valencia have been sniffing around Kim Källström and seemed to have an offer approved, now Real are said to be i nthe hunt or his signature, awesoem for Swedish football if true, jsut hope that lagerbäck the **** woudl see the light, I don't see Valencia and real rumourd to be interested in Anders ****ing Southhampton reject Svensson

Mostarac

Established Member
Fiorentina are set to offer Atletico €18 million for Maxi Rodriguez according to Gazzetta.

Jameel46

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Fiorentina are set to offer Atletico €18 million for Maxi Rodriguez according to Gazzetta.

Atletico do now have Smao & Reyes, so i would have thought that someone would bid for Maxi but i didn't think that it would be that much considering he's now 2nd choice on the right.

Mostarac

Established Member
Jameel46 said:
Atletico do now have Smao & Reyes, so i would have thought that someone would bid for Maxi but i didn't think that it would be that much considering he's now 2nd choice on the right.

Rodriguez is Atletico`s new captain, so he will remain a regular for them.

Jameel46

Established Member
Mostarac said:
Jameel46 said:
Atletico do now have Simao & Reyes, so i would have thought that someone would bid for Maxi but i didn't think that it would be that much considering he's now 2nd choice on the right.

Rodriguez is Atletico`s new captain, so he will remain a regular for them.

oh! would have thought that Pablo Ibanez would've gotten it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom