• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2006/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutsy

Established Member
Eidur Gudjohnsen is strongly set to leave though and Deco might not stay there any longer, I don't know, I've heard it from some Local Barca fans (yes,after they gave me the Henry stick before moving onto real Footie discussions). Should Liverpool sell Garcia who is also tipped to leave, Barca might run a race on him.

Anyway, why should we care about Barca, I couldn't careless about them now but their set up of their squad is pretty worrying though..

regele

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
why? I want them to get beat. I'd love it if they crumpled.
ahhhhhh, my kind of spirit, Chelsea have taught us that there's always hope with Ballack and sheva. :)

Artillero

Barce also are expected to sign Chivu and Abidal!

They are going to have a nearly perfect squad next season, any goal keepers linked? Valdes is a bit hit and miss for a top club.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
i no, one thing barac have always got their transfers away as soon as possible
now they can flog off motta,eidur, javi savi,marquez, and whoever

kanooo

So, Capello really got the boot. It's not unexpected but Real Madrid are such a ****ed up club when it comes to treating their managers.

This guy delivered them a silverware they haven't got in years and he got sacked. It really is not a surprise since Del Bosque also suffered the same fate a few years back.

Well, if Wenger is not renewing his contract soon, the rumours are surely going to come out.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
no way will wenger get the freedom or privacy he wants from real madrid and their fans.....he knows this and although he fits the bill, believes in great football and entertaining is the first priority, wenger is a smart man and knows he couldnt live in that environment

AFCG7

Established Member
Two good players there for Getafe.. will certainly improve their side for next season. We were linked with Ustari before werent we?

Artillero

Real Madrid have signed Saviola on a free from Barce.

Wonder what teh future holds for Reyes, maybe Robinho on his way out?

Grampus_Eight

Artillero said:
Real Madrid have signed Saviola on a free from Barce.

Wonder what teh future holds for Reyes, maybe Robinho on his way out?

Don't think the madristas would allow robinho to leave in any deal for reyes.

Saviola looks like an expensive Cassano replacement.

By the way Artillero, I was trying to get your thoughts on Bojinov a few days ago...

AFCG7

Established Member
Saviola could do well for Madrid though.. this is probably the one time Barca were willing to let him go there without any fear of backlash..he wasnt liked by the Barca people...but i'm sure he will have a point to prove and do much better at Real Madrid.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i don't understand why saviola is underated by barca. he always perform well in spain and score goals. maybe because barca has too many talents. but i reckon ruud and saviola is a full of goals partnership

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
rijkaard thought he never worked well collectivly with the team and only cared about goals(which is true)
also they wanted to reduce his wage by over half of what he was earning and saviola did want to stay but on high wages still
although hes a top striker, hes fast at dribblng with the ball and so forth,hes not creative!!!
but in his old days at barca it was kluivert who was the one that drops deep and did all the work for him, now with henry,eto'o ,deens,messi and eidur all ahead of him he just has no place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom