• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Lautaro or Osimhen, failing those two we need to take a punt at someone younger. Nketiah is not trusted and Jesus can't be trusted

Wahi the first name I'd think of but he's a wrongun. Rutter who went to Leeds could be a decent punt, Kalimuendo from Rennes someone like that

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Lautaro or Osimhen, failing those two we need to take a punt at someone younger. Nketiah is not trusted and Jesus can't be trusted

Wahi the first name I'd think of but he's a wrongun. Rutter who went to Leeds could be a decent punt, Kalimuendo from Rennes someone like that

😂

Take a punt on a young player and Wahi, Rutter and Kalimuendo is the best you can come up with?!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
😂

Take a punt on a young player and Wahi, Rutter and Kalimuendo is the best you can come up with?!
Striker market is a bit dead and those three have played a little mens football ie wouldn't be as big a risk as picking someone up from reserve or academy football. Ibr I just listed the first French kids that came to mind.

Who do you want?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Striker market is a bit dead and those three have played a little mens football ie wouldn't be as big a risk as picking someone up from reserve or academy football. Ibr I just listed the first French kids that came to mind.

Who do you want?

If we’re taking a punt on a youngster with some first team experience there’s better potential out there than those 3. Although I do rate Wahi.

Joao Pedro
Ferguson
Mathys Tel
Marcos Leonardo
Sesko
Max Beier
Brobbey
Santi Gimenez
Karim Konate

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
If we’re taking a punt on a youngster with some first team experience there’s better potential out there than those 3. Although I do rate Wahi.

Joao Pedro
Ferguson
Mathys Tel
Marcos Leonardo
Sesko
Max Beier
Brobbey
Santi Gimenez
Karim Konate
No more PL babbys please

Tel would be great obviously but no way Bayern sell him even before they extended him last week

Sesko is raw. Talented but not sure talented enough to overlook his lankiness

Marcos Leonardo a good shout

Beier Brobbey Gimenez all not good enough

Konate looks interesting but years away from being an option

baccy_man

Established Member
If we are looking for a replacement for Zinny, Then Wendell, From Porto, put in a great showing last night in the champions league game, He managed to stop a lot of Saka's play down the wing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No more PL babbys please

Tel would be great obviously but no way Bayern sell him even before they extended him last week

Sesko is raw. Talented but not sure talented enough to overlook his lankiness

Marcos Leonardo a good shout

Beier Brobbey Gimenez all not good enough

Konate looks interesting but years away from being an option
Marcos Leonardo is why I hate dealing with Portuguese clubs. Bought for 18 million euros from Brazil with the pure intention to selling to PL for 4 times the money and it’s gonna work.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wieffer seem really interesting player checking his scouting report and fbref page and I'm seriously impressed

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Marcos Leonardo is why I hate dealing with Portuguese clubs. Bought for 18 million euros from Brazil with the pure intention to selling to PL for 4 times the money and it’s gonna work.

What are they supposed to do? Sign him for 18mil and then move him on for the a similar price? If the player is showing promise then naturally he’s gonna leave for a profit.

Portuguese clubs have some of the best scouting networks. Elite at unearthing and nurturing talents. It’s how they survive, these clubs are not bank rolled by multi billionaire Arabs. It’s good business sense, not sure why you would hate on them for the way they operate.

goons

Curious to know what people's preference would be. Leao and Zirkzee/Sesko or Osimhen and Nico Williams for roughly the same price?
If those were the only options I’d go osimhen and nico def. However I still think a midfielder is more important to us than a striker and winger.

Hoping we smash Bayern and in the meantime convince him to join us in the summer. :drool:

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom