• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This time last year, Declan Rice for 105m would have qualified, Driptator. Never doubt Josh. :lol:
Nah, buying a player from West Ham who has 2 years left, is not crazy at all, unlike all these Real etc. wishlist posts we always see here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nah, buying a player from West Ham who has 2 years left, is not crazy at all, unlike all these Real etc. wishlist posts we always see here.
We bought Özil in his prime from Madrid. He was a better player when we signed him than Vini is right now. I'm not saying there's any chance of Vini coming here mind you just that we are capable of making huge signings.

drippin

We bought Özil in his prime from Madrid. He was a better player when we signed him than Vini is right now. I'm not saying there's any chance of Vini coming here mind you just that we are capable of making huge signings.
Okay, and when was the last time Real sold one of their best players who isn't even in his prime yet?

People drooled over Camavinga etc. and I said it won't happen. And it didn't.

drippin

Make sure they put that on your tombstone. Fantastic achievement.
When was the last one after Özil? You missed the question mate. And no, Ødegaard can't be compared to Vinicius Jr. or Camavinga as a buy.

What you can mostly get from Real is Casemiro & Varane types, who want that last big contract after winning everything and being physically almost done.

Batman

When was the last one after Özil? You missed the question mate. And no, Ødegaard can't be compared to Vinicius Jr. or Camavinga as a buy.

What you can mostly get from Real is Casemiro & Varane types, who want that last big contract after winning everything and being physically almost done.
My point to you, dear Driptator was that while I don't believe Vini Jr is going to be sold, there was a precedent for Madrid letting players in their prime go. If you recall, your dismissiveness of the Rice signing was that he came from West Ham. Once I pointed out that Özil came from Madrid, you decided to move the goal post and say the time frame was an issue for you. If it's some kind of victory for you that they haven't sold a player as high profile as Özil in his prime in a while then by all means take it because you're really making it seem like you need it. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to go full on gestapo about "wish list" signings when this club has made them both before and since the owners decided they wanted to win things.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That's not surprising given that he's one of the best strikers in Europe this season.

Also he might be doing brilliant backheel assists and score bicycle goals but our striker is always on time on the treatment table.

Not to mention, by his own admission, not much of a striker.

drippin

My point to you, dear Driptator was that while I don't believe Vini Jr is going to be sold, there was a precedent for Madrid letting players in their prime go. If you recall, your dismissiveness of the Rice signing was that he came from West Ham. Once I pointed out that Özil came from Madrid, you decided to move the goal post and say the time frame was an issue for you. If it's some kind of victory for you that they haven't sold a player as high profile as Özil in his prime in a while then by all means take it because you're really making it seem like you need it. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to go full on gestapo about "wish list" signings when this club has made them both before and since the owners decided they wanted to win things.
Dear Batscatman. I haven't moved the goal posts, I live in the present.

Real Madrid has not had any money problems for a long time, because they won so much. So it's totally different than ten years ago. The only hope for them to sell any of their young super talented players is if Mbappe costs too much, but that's a free transfer and their squad is quite complete. Real has had a clear pattern in their sales for a long time.

I don't like super silly bumps to threads where clear wish list stuff doesn't belong. And the mods moved it here (and they don't do it for me or from my request, that's for sure), so I'm right about it. It makes the forum better for everyone.

Batman

Dear Batscatman. I haven't moved the goal posts, I live in the present.

Real Madrid has not had any money problems for a long time, because they won so much. So it's totally different than ten years ago. The only hope for them to sell any of their young super talented players is if Mbappe costs too much, but that's a free transfer and their squad is quite complete. Real has had a clear pattern in their sales for a long time.

I don't like super silly bumps to threads where clear wish list stuff doesn't belong. And the mods moved it here (and they don't do it for me or from my request, that's for sure), so I'm right about it. It makes the forum better for everyone.
I never said Madrid let players go because of money problems and you made a silly bump to this thread days later so apparently can't follow your own advice.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom