• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Offload this joker. Real shame. Such a likeable character turned mercenary after a long overdue wait to have a season with double figures (goals). Should just retire and write children's books.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
There aren't many teams in the league that would pay 140k for a squad player.

Yes but perhaps a Mahrez/Vardy move will tempt Leicester. Could see Theo licking his lips to play in that setup as the new star name. I'm fact it could be move that saves his fleeting career

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We have to sell him. He is no good to us.

But make no mistake about it. He will destroy us when ever he faces us after that. Specially with City.
Everyone says this but apart from RvP in one match,what other ex player has really done that? Theo may be back up to Aguero instead of Bony. He also has to get past Sterling,KdB,Jesus Navas and Ihenacho. On current form,he can't displace anyone in our mediocre set up. It's a risk we have to take and live with the consequences. We can't hoard players who don't help us for fear they may hurt us in the future. I think that fear is why some are still here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I honestly believe that Wenger is afraid any of his players will end up better elsewhere.
I would certainly agree with this. The problem here is football doesn't work so simply as player A with flourishes under manager B. You have personalities, squads, different views of football, how they learn etc.

Hypothetically, Wenger managing a certain player might not get the best of him as another. He needs to accept that and I really don't think he does due to his past.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I honestly believe that Wenger is afraid any of his players will end up better elsewhere.
Possibly. But let's lion at ex Gunners in the PL. They've all won things or probably will,but who's gone from zero to hero? Nobody imo. As for RvP,that little boy cries himself to sleep every night clutching a PL medal won at a club where he'll never be a true legend.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Possibly. But let's lion at ex Gunners in the PL. They've all won things or probably will,but who's gone from zero to hero? Nobody imo. As for RvP,that little boy cries himself to sleep every night clutching a PL medal won at a club where he'll never be a true legend.

You forgot the part where he's lying in an Arsenal top. But this post made my day. Thank you

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yes but perhaps a Mahrez/Vardy move will tempt Leicester. Could see Theo licking his lips to play in that setup as the new star name. I'm fact it could be move that saves his fleeting career
His work rate would have to go. Vardy just doesn't score he hassles defenders and wins the ball high up the park. I'd swap Walcott for Vardy no problem.

lyden

Santis left foots only defence of walcott is to deflect everything towards giroud. Now without using ormcomparing him to any player, you tell me just what the **** he brings to a team and why you defend such a **** individual. My only theory is you're a complete troll or know f all about football

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Santis left foots only defence of walcott is to deflect everything towards giroud. Now without using ormcomparing him to any player, you tell me just what the **** he brings to a team and why you defend such a **** individual. My only theory is you're a complete troll or know f all about football

I suggest you actually read my posts. o_O

Last edited:

General

Established Member

I'm sure he'd take a PL medal and better financial rewards over the vicious cycle Wenger has created here. Don't kid yourselves. This is a sport where your career lifespan is very short and you need to make the most of it. He's going to retire a very rich man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom