• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Im going to back emery on the quality of player available to him is very poor in some positions. But saying that i believe there is enough quality to beat anyone outside the top 6 if we are aggressive and show energy from the start.

However tactically emery is trying to impliment something that the players are clearly not buying into. We play a system which relys on pure top quality in all positition to succeed. IMO some players look like they are still wengerfied and some just look clueless and lost. I do question emery tactically, we setup the same every game and as every game goes by we look slower and less effective. At the start of the season we were after teams from the whistle, now we are sitting back and not pressing like we were.

Big few months for emery.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Imagine not rating Özil but playing mkhi and iwobi in every match. Soon Suarez will become 100% starter. **** off you loser Lvg + Mou mixed into one Emery. He'll surely turn us into Sevilla at best. I just hope Özil outlasts this guy at Arsenal.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Stop with the injuries and lack of signings. Can accept those excuses in the pl or cl. Not in europa facing a belarusian team who haven't played a match for 2 months. Still he's ****ing scared and plays 5 at the back and the only attacking strategy he's found is passing to Kola on the overlap and cutback.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
By now we should be seeing some positive results regarding our play style, it's obvious we have some players who aren't doing their part, but it's disheartening that we're not looking any better than last season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery has faults but I don't think any manager would make this squad better.

I know people why they upset because of the football we playing lately it's not fun also emery need to find some solution with Özil at least until the summer

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Needs to start playing the youth and give up on the underperforming first team regulars, hes digging himself a hole with his stubbornness and negative tactics.

Hope

Less
Emery out trending on twitter

I kinda feel bad for Emery as its his first season but he has shown no identity whatsoever till now.

In no way our players are that bad.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
United - Moses, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer(?)

Werder - Dutt, Skripnick, Nouri, Kohfeldt

Arsenal - Emery,...,...,

I know it's a extremely difficult job after a manager with such a long mandate. Looks like you have to fail sometimes to get the new coach.

I understand know, why Emery wasn't on the list as successor from Wenger at the beginning. Gazidis and Mislintat already left the club.

Of course he will not sacked during the season and i completely agree with this. But at the end of the season the club has to draw a conclusion and at the moment there aren't many positive aspects.

I will support every coach while he is an Arsenal coach, but he has to put his ego aside and make the best decisions for the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery out trending on twitter

I kinda feel bad for Emery as its his first season but he has shown no identity whatsoever till now.

In no way our players are that bad.
They thought transition and rebuilding could be done in 6 month. They didn't watch manutd after fergie it seem

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't get this at all, I was called a troll for wanting Arteta, people were gloating at me when Emery was appointed instead. Now I'm seeing people mocking Emery and wanting him out? I mean at least it's not Arteta, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom